Favorite currently running animated series (Other than MLP:FiM)

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I don't watch any animated series at teh moment... Last I've watched was Naruto or Bleach but that was YEEEAAARRRSSSSS ago until I realised the Manga was so much better... And same thing has happened to all anime I watched.

crono738

Sep 4, 2008
Archer's the only thing I can think of at the moment. Shame I have the same problem as Exile...I can't remember to watch the damn show when it's on.

duktapeman90

Fhqwhgads
Aug 16, 2009
PunkyMcGee said:
duktapeman90 said:
A Weary Exile said:
I love Archer, I just wish I could remember to watch it. The internet distracts me from television.
I feel your pain bro.

OT: Archer, South Park, Futurama, and you can probably guess the last one from my avatar, but I can't say it.
is it because Scott Pilgrim isn't a cartoon? ...yet.
Well there is this:So it's a start.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
duktapeman90 said:
PunkyMcGee said:
duktapeman90 said:
A Weary Exile said:
I love Archer, I just wish I could remember to watch it. The internet distracts me from television.
I feel your pain bro.

OT: Archer, South Park, Futurama, and you can probably guess the last one from my avatar, but I can't say it.
is it because Scott Pilgrim isn't a cartoon? ...yet.
Well there is this:So it's a start.
not current running.

but a while back, I heard that they were thinking about making more. haven't heard about it for a while but there's still a chance.

Scappo

Oct 16, 2009
The new Thundercats series is pretty awesome, just because it's a worthy answer by Cartoon Network to Nick's "Avatar". The characters are entertaining to look at and the story seems cohesive enough to remain interesting. It hearkens back to the old Thundercats series without actually dwelling too much on the history. All in all a decent show and definitely worth the watch.

Regular Show is pretty cool as well, but sometimes it can go a little off the rails. That's just my opinion though it's still funny as all hell to watch XD!

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Has anyone said Phineas and Ferb yet? I quite like that show, it has some really good moments.

Although some of the newer episodes have been pretty lackluster.

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
I totally understand why you would phrase the question that way, so this could avoid being a brony-fest (being 100% succesful, I might add *cough*) but that's a little like asking,
"What's your favorite cancelled TV show, without Firefly?" I mean yes, it's valid, but still...

OT: If I turn on the TV early, then Ni-hao Kai-lan. It's like Dora, but cool.

And does Unskippable count? Cuz I watch that a LOT. I just cycle through the old stuff.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
LobsterFeng said:
Has anyone said Phineas and Ferb yet? I quite like that show, it has some really good moments.
It was alright. Dave the Barbarian was better but shortlived <.>

OT: Currently running? I do love me some Futurama.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Bleach. Gawd, I love a good scene with Zaraki Kenpachi. I love the art style, the fight scenes are most of the time great to me. I like the characters. I like that Ichigo isn't the overly happy go lucky protagonist. Yeah, it has its flaws, but I don't mind.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I like adventure time! I guess its my favorite cartoon after mlp.

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Well, most of the western cartoons I watch are with my little brother, but I enjoy some of them, like Adventure Time and The Regular Show. I've also seen an episode or two of the new Thundercats series, and from what I saw it looks pretty awesome.

But I stick with anime, and some series that just started airing that I'm enjoying are Fate/Zero, Mirai Nikki, and Guilty Crown. Although I'm also watching Dragon Ball Z Kai with my brother, as well.

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
Can't choose ponies?
What do I Do? WHAT DO I DOOOO!?!

ummm...this is actually tough...I didn't expect that...
most of the animated series I like are already finished(ex. Last Airbender, Dragonball)
south park is good
I stopped watching Naruto after the 'Pain Saga'...and that feels like a good place to stop and take a break for a while few years.
I watched a few episodes of the regular show...I thought that was good.
....nothing else running currently comes to mind....[small]ponies[/small]

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
The Simpsons or Family Guy. Maybe South Park. I haven't seen the newest episodes yet so I don't know which is doing the best at the moment.

SmegInThePants

Feb 19, 2011
baccano: but its not running anymore, it was a one season deal afaik. if there were more like it, i'd be an avid watcher.

south park, archer, bleach

that demon king one seemed pretty funny

CGAdam

Nov 20, 2009
That would be Transformers: Prime. Classic voice actors, great CGI, only 1 out of 5 humans is annoying, superb action, and the best season finale of any show I've seen in years. I'm eagerly awaiting season 2's debut.