Favorite Discontinued snack/drink?

Lerxst

Mar 30, 2008
Jolt cola. None of these new drinks stand up toe the caffeine rush that provided!

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
MisterM2402 said:
DTWolfwood said:
Every soda thats no longer made with SUGAR. man sugar based sodas just taste sooooo much crisper (not that they are any healthier, they just taste better.)

fucking corn farmers pushing their bullshit government subsidized cornsyrup making sodas taste bland! >.<
I understand your pain, my friend XD Over here in Scotland, EVERY soda (soft drink) is made with sugar - my brother brought back some American drinks (Mountain Dew, Root Beer and Cherry Dr. Pepper) for me to try and in comparison to UK drinks, they were REALLY dull-tasting, not refreshing at all, just sugar-water really (I mean "corn-syrup-water" :p).
Technically corn-syrup is sugar (glucose). I'm pretty sure all those you listed are made from sugar (sucrose) anyway. I know a lot of our European "neighbors" don't like Root Beer. I love Root Beer, so I've always found that interesting.

Also, I can't believe so many people are saying Vanilla Coke is discontinued. It ain't here, but I pine for those who can no longer get it.

OT: I miss that... wait what was that called? It was like a juice drink with flavors like strawberry kiwi (which was green) and I believe it started with an f. Oh, that was such a good summer time drink.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
HailtotheKing said:
Cheeto's Pawz. Yes, a Cheeto is a Cheeto, but the Pawz (which were phased out when I was around 6 or 7) had a distinct taste that was a level above the next best Cheeto. Second place goes to Cheeto's Asteroids for the same reason. I could down so many little containers of those things in one sitting it was ridiculous.

I agree with you good sir!!! I quite enjoyed Cheetos when I was younger, but now they don't have any special shaped Cheeto, least not where I'm from! I miss those days!

Anyone remember Hubba Bubba Jugs? It was a tiny jug shaped container filled with Powdered gum.

Also who remembers Soda-Licious???

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Cargin said:
Its been said, but christ i miss vanilla coke!!!!!!

oh, and lucky charms. apparently u can get them in the states, but ironically, u cant get the leprachaun themed cereal in Ireland anymore. i has a sad :(

They might still be knocking around, but i havent seen solero shots in years, so im gonna assume they're a valid addition to the list.
If I ever pick up a case of Vanilla Coke, I'll ship it to you

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Sonic Doctor said:
MystryMeet said:
TrevorGruen said:
Those still exist too. I can get em at my local gas station mart.
I will freakin' pay you two hundred dollars all you have to do is buy me one hundred twenty dollars worth of Bugels....or other arrangements can be made....
I wish I could help. Bugels are so in where I'm at they're even going into the weird we are experimenting phase. Example: Chocolate and Peanut Butter covered Bugels. Don't know what they are like, I think my brother took them before I got the chance to try them. They probably taste like every other experiment snack food I have tried, okay, but not great.
EXPERIMENTAL PHASE WUUUUUUUUUT...I hate my town even more now...-_- and you...are a saint, TrevorGruen and you are saints for wanting to help out!

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Cleverplane said:
Dunkaroos. They were these little graham crackers that came in a plastic container with icing attached for dipping. I haven't seen them in years, but when I was younger, they were just about the most valuable thing you could have on the playground, aside from smuggled-in Pokemon cards.
Dear god, I remember that stuff! It was the shit back in the day, and it's a shame it's not easy to find these days too.

OT: Jolt Cola. The day I learned that the company that made that drink of awesomeness went bankrupt and ceased production was a sad day indeed. ):

Cargin

Jun 3, 2009
Quiet Stranger said:
Cargin said:
Its been said, but christ i miss vanilla coke!!!!!!

oh, and lucky charms. apparently u can get them in the states, but ironically, u cant get the leprachaun themed cereal in Ireland anymore. i has a sad :(

They might still be knocking around, but i havent seen solero shots in years, so im gonna assume they're a valid addition to the list.
If I ever pick up a case of Vanilla Coke, I'll ship it to you
Oooo, that'll win u a seriously awesome christmas present!

strobe

Jun 3, 2010
You're all wrong! We all should put all of our wishing-giant-ass-corporations-will-bring-back-discontinued-food power behind the Kit-Kat Chunky Peanut Butter!

Screw it Imma gonna go buy some off eBay right now!

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
saucy tomato monster munch.

they sold it in the 90s and it was the only monster munch flavour i liked.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
MetaKnight19 said:
Best Polo variant ever.

[sub]Why did you stop making them, Nestle?[/sub]
Oh god damn I loved those. Man... I want them.

Also, Wonkalate. It was purple, if I remember rightly. And Dweebs, they were great. In fact, I'm pretty sure you could get Wonkalate with Dweebs in it.

But then, these days we have Rubicon, so it's a fair enough swap.

Ooooh! I forgot. There was some funny kind of Smarties that came in a box and were like Skittles. They were awesome.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
jack583 said:
Issurru said:
Trix cereal!!! Dear gods I've wanted that stuff for years but cant find it anywhere :( I don't know if it's a location thing or if its discontinued but if it's the latter I'll just go cry in the corner...
it's still around i think.
i've seen it in stores.
the cereal just isn't shaped like fruit anymore.
I figured that it was still around, hell I went to amazon.com and found out that I could buy some :p It just makes me sad that I have no idea where to find it (I live in Canada, more specifically on the Alberta/Saskatchewan border and have checked multiple stores and they've got nothing)

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
While I miss many of the beverages listed already, my top one has to be Mt. Dew Ultra Violet. It's the only diet soda i've had that didn't taste like a diet soda.....and I love diet sodas. They claimed it was a limited time only which means it was probably a test market thing which soda companies love doing in the area I live.

As far as snacks....with out a doubt it's wasabi flavored funyuns. Pure amazing is the only way I know of to describe the taste. I weep a little every day I don't see them on the store shelves.

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
Issurru said:
jack583 said:
Issurru said:
Trix cereal!!! Dear gods I've wanted that stuff for years but cant find it anywhere :( I don't know if it's a location thing or if its discontinued but if it's the latter I'll just go cry in the corner...
it's still around i think.
i've seen it in stores.
the cereal just isn't shaped like fruit anymore.
I figured that it was still around, hell I went to amazon.com and found out that I could buy some :p It just makes me sad that I have no idea where to find it (I live in Canada, more specifically on the Alberta/Saskatchewan border and have checked multiple stores and they've got nothing)
well it's here in america.
how close are you to the canada/america border?