Favorite DLC of all time

Sep 24, 2008
I was a sucker for Dungeon Defenders. I'm a loot whore. It's the only form of gambling I actually like. RNGeelzebub is a stone cold *****, but it actually feeds into my other addiction: Progression through Grinder.

You weren't given the new items. You have to get stronger and better gear to just be able to handle the end game content. And they could be some vicious, vicious mobs. But each death got you closer until you finally got that item.

... And then you did it again because RNGesus could be on your side and you got the same weapon but with a better shot spread for your Monk.

I really miss that game. Too bad Dungeon Defenders 2 completely missed the mark.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Shivering Isles for Oblivion is my favorite by a mile, though the Old World Blues DLC for New Vegas would have to be my second pick. There are definitely others, but I'd have to go through every game I have and remember which ones I have the DLC for and whether or not I liked it, which I don't feel like doing at two in the moring.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Artorias of the Abyss

Followed closely by Old Hunters for Bloodborn

All other DLC is bleeeergh

SmallHatLogan

Jan 23, 2014
Already been said but Citadel and Burial at Sea. Bioshock: Infinite is my least favourite game in the series but Burial at Sea is my favourite part of the series. It just did so much right. And Citadel is just Citadel. What more need be said?

I'll also throw out Bloodmoon and Tribunal from Morrowind. I'll admit nostalgia plays a factor as does the fact that I was pretty much obsessed with Morrowind at the time that they were released. Despite those biases I still think they were genuinely good. Tribunal was great for the story and lore while Bloodmoon had a great setting.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
?Shivering Isles? for Oblivion, from a time when DLC was ACTUAL additional content and not content chopped out of the main game to be sold piecemeal two weeks after a game launches. Nowadays, I don?t even bother with DLC; most games aren?t worth the vanilla price let alone an additional cost for another hour of mediocrity.

thetoddo

May 18, 2010
I'm waiting for the Uncharted: Lost Legacy DLC. It sounds like it will be a completely different story from the main game playing as Chloe. Will be interesting to see how it ties in.

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
Dead Money for Fallout: New Vegas undoubtedly. I also have a soft spot for most of the Borderlands and Borderlands 2 story DLC, which all pushed the zaniness of their respective game to the max.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
People keep saying Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep. Goes to show again that I'm the odd duck out since I didn't like the DLC apart from the ending.

Anyway:
Secret Armory of General Knoxx (BL1)
Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, Captain Scarlet And Her Pirate Booty (BL2)
Dead Money, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road (F:NV)
The Pitt, Point Lookout (F3)

Outside big content DLC like those mentioned. I really am not a fan of it. Even if my main in BL2 is DLC.