Favorite game as a Child?

Mar 26, 2008
Vaynes said:
My first gaming system was a Commodore +4 but since I've blocked out most of my early childhood memories I can't really remember any games for that other than treasure island which i could complete in about 30 minutes.
It probably would have taken that long to load too. The words "press play on tape" still haunt me in my sleep.

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
Perfect Dark

Donkey Kong 64-I really don't understand what people don't like about this game.

Pokemon Red/Blue

Mario Cart

LoZ Majora's Mask- Superior to OoT in my humble opinion.

Red Alert 2

and many others I can't remember at the moment.

UmbrellaRedshirt

May 2, 2008
Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid and Crash Bandicoot. Odd I know, Zombies, covert missions and furry woodland creatures.

FranicalFrazical

May 5, 2008
First game my big brother got me when i was 7 and i got a N64 was either Wave Race or Blast Corps... earliest computer game was about 5 or 6 was either captain keen :) or Command and Conquor (didn't pass level 8 still...)

CodeChrono

Mar 29, 2008
My first video game I ever got was Chrono Trigger for the SNES. I couldn't play it for beans, but it was still fun. ^_^

As a child, however, I spent most of the time playing Earthbound and Super Mario RPG Legend of the SEven Stars. Although I had a lot of other times outside of the house, so it took me a good 5 years to beat both games. :O

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
Duck Hunt made me cry and when I see that stupid goddamn dog I curse.

My favourite game ... sonic 2. [though I didn't actually finish it until I was 16. Shush.]

HEY. REMEMBER THE NES KID ICARUS GAME? Soooo boring. I had no idea what I was doing in that game. XD

Ohgr

May 7, 2008
Alien Carnage with Halloween Harry on PC and Sparkster for Genesis. I remember I made the fatal mistake of lending Sparkster away, and I never got it back.

BasicMojo07

May 5, 2008
I loved the original Mario. I used to play it non-stop; I discovered all the hidden areas, the invisible blocks. I was just as much of a loser then as I am now. :(

LainiWeiz

Jan 16, 2008
Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
It got me into console gaming and turned me into a Sonic/Sega fan.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
"Sly Spy" (excellent James Bond ripoff for the C64), "Last Ninja 2" and "Last Ninja 3" on the same system (although I couldn't get all the levels of LN2 because my tape refused to load the later ones - aaargh!) and "Double Dragon" for the Sega Master System (what I used to play with my friends whenever they came around to visit, although we always ended up beating each other up).

renard

Feb 5, 2008
goldeneye 64
sonic the hedgehog for sega megadrive
tetris for the game boy
turok
mario 64
zelda: ocarina of time
zelda: link's awakening
wolfenstein 3d
abuse
thief 2