Favorite 'Hey, it's that guy!' actor?

SaikyoKid

Sep 1, 2011
No love for Ron Pearlman yet? Well I'll throw him out there then.

Dude recently got big doing a major spot on Sons of Anarchy I think, but he's been around doing all kinds of things for ages. Biggest role for me was seeing him star in the Hellboy movies. He's got a HUGE list of live roles as well as voice acting (villain on Batman, Pacific Rim, apparently that awkward 90's Mortal Kombat tv show). Also looks like he's been the narrator in just about every Fallout game since the original.

He's also just an outstanding guy and I'm always glad to see him pop up and get some work here or there, even if they're usually just bit parts.

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
It's hard for me to pick any one, so these guys right here

keniakittykat

Aug 9, 2012
Mine's Neil Flynn (The Janitor from 'scrubs')

I keep noticing him in the background of other shows, even saw him in a Seinfeld episode the other day. And he's just a funny actor, I enjoy his acting even if he only gets 2 or 3 lines of dialogue.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Brian Cox

Generally plays villians because he's such a big, burly looking ************, but he never seems to get that much of a spotlight. I was psyched when I heard rumors of him maybe playing a dwarf in The Hobbit, but sadly it was not to be.

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
David Hewlett definitely. Very distinct face and way of acting, imo.

I'll give a vote for Ron Pearlman as well. That man needs to be in more movies. :D

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
?eljko Ivanek at least guest stars in every tv drama, but he also played the Canadian guy In Bruges! Very, very often cast as an advisor/politician of some sort.