Favorite internet meme?

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I like the ones with zoidberg, and the fry ones as well they are useful pictures to post.

Lictbringer

Oct 13, 2009
retyopy said:
Old and obscure, a classic, a newbie, whatever! Come all, come all, to the meme fair, where we share memes from all over the magical interwebernet!

I'm a big fan of Candlejack, since he's one of the only memes I know with a good gimmick behind him, which is that if you type his name, he'll come and take you aw-
Not sure if trolling, or just newfriend.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
Lictbringer said:
retyopy said:
Old and obscure, a classic, a newbie, whatever! Come all, come all, to the meme fair, where we share memes from all over the magical interwebernet!

I'm a big fan of Candlejack, since he's one of the only memes I know with a good gimmick behind him, which is that if you type his name, he'll come and take you aw-
Not sure if trolling, or just newfriend.
No, I'm trollin'. For true.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Cleverly made lolcats are very amusing, not to mention cute.

Edit: I will put this here, just in case someones work is too chilly.
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
bakan said:
Trezu said:
Well Retyopy my fave meme is

hehehehe
Exactly what I thought when I saw that he made another thread...
is that just what people think of me? "Hey, it's that guy who makes threads. Ooh, a thread, athat guy probablly made it."

Maybe I'll never make a thread again! How about that! *goes off to sulk*
TheDarkEricDraven said:
While no one was looking, TheDarkEricDraven stole 40 memes. Thats as many as four tens. And thats terrible.
Other then that, my favorite is probably "YOURS IS A DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS" or something like that. I can't decide, they are all so cool! =D

ZALGO.
Ooooh, Zalgo, he's quite fun.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

Gets referenced alot, but mostly for reasonable reasons.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
My favorite meme is puddi,
I̭̝̥̙̍ͫ̂̓̒ͣͣ̚ ̬̘̭̬̑͑̐̈́ͯ̚r̷̟̞̰ͤͧ̀͠e̶͉̮̹͙̒͋͌ͤͩͪ́s̷̡͙͇̝͆ͬͩ͋͜ͅë̸̩̥̲̦̼̬́̇ͦ̑͐͋ͅa̔ͣ҉̢͉͈̗͡r͖͔͖̙͇͂́ͮ̒ç̷͙͚͙͉̳̟̑͒͊̉́ḥ̼̙̣̫̆ͨ̾͆̎̄ͥ͊͛ ̬͔̬̥̖͍̮̺͂̄̓̿̏ͤͪ́ͅt̶̼͇͔̺͈͙̰̪̍̆̄̄̇̐͝͠ó̦̱͇͓̞̤̟͍ͤ̍͒ ̸̗̭̲̩̊̽͆̓ͩͫͬ͢m͚̣̅ͦͮͤͯͤͩå͔͍̮̲̇̈͛̀̈́͑͟͟͠n̨̛̘̲̝͎̺̲̠̓͌ͪͨͨ͘y̷͉̽̓ͥ̒͌́ ̵̤̇ͧ̌ͨ̀̐͆́m̧̲̘̼̤͍͓͎̊̀ͯe̸̸͉͖͒̌̔̓ͨͩͤ̐m̢̞͈̺̙̞̞̰̻͐̍ͮ̿ͫȅ̸̮̜̙͍͙̥̤̼̤͂͌̊ͥ̓̓̏͠s͔͙̺͙̦ͤͨͭ̕ͅ.ͯͯ́҉̪̭̥̙̘̹̕
or Foul Bachelor Frog... I'm not sure if relating to the latter is a good thing.

bakan

Jun 17, 2011
retyopy said:
bakan said:

is that just what people think of me? "Hey, it's that guy who makes threads. Ooh, a thread, athat guy probablly made it."

[...]
Actually, yeah - when I see a new thread and you made it, I think just that. (afterwards I read the content :p)

Btw, as this is a thread about memes, how about this one

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
bakan said:
retyopy said:
bakan said:

[...]
Actually, yeah - when I see a new thread and you made it, I think just that. (afterwards I read the content :p)

Btw, as this is a thread about memes, how about this one

Ooooh, doors! You can walk through them!

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
staika said:
I like the ones with zoidberg, and the fry ones as well they are useful pictures to post.

God I love Zoidberg pics. Another good meme is Gentlemen it's usually funny.

Shirastro

Sep 1, 2010
I kinda find the ancient alien guy hilarious.
Especially cause i saw so many of those shows about...well about all sort of things, from pyramids to anything that is remotely exiting, and he would always show up, sharing his "expert" opinion about the subject.

And his oppinion would always be the same...

So when i saw this pic, i laughed so very VERY hard :)

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
What a stupid idea for thread. These are meant for discussion you dumbasses.