Favorite JoJo Stand?

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
So I know there's a few JJBA fans on here, so I ask you what's your favorite Stand?

Mine's D4C, it's so awesome

D4C is among the most powerful Stands in the series (next to Enrico Pucci's Made in Heaven and Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem). Although still exploring its full potential, Valentine is adept and creative with D4C's powers.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap allows different parallel worlds/dimensions to co-exist at the same time and/or in the same place. It also allows its user to visit these parallel worlds/dimensions and interact with them. Valentine travels by being closed between two objects, shown first by the use of a door against a wall. Liquid materials such as water count as objects as well, and even dust or steam.

Valentine can also pull other people to other dimensions by forcing them between two objects. Valentine usually performs the latter by slamming a door on them while they are backed against a wall. However, as no two versions of the same person can co-exist in the same dimension, one of them will have to go back into their own. If not, and if they get too close to one another, both will crumble, splitting into Menger sponges before obliteration. This rule does not apply to Valentine himself.

If Funny Valentine becomes injured, he can hop into another dimension and move his consciousness to the body of that dimension's Funny Valentine[citation needed], thus nullifying all his wounds. This ability makes him nigh invincible, since the only way to truly defeat him is to kill him with one blow. Furthermore, he can summon any number of alternate selves to a target dimension in order to outnumber his opponents. These Valentines do not have D4C's of their own however, this Stand seemingly being wholly unique to the 'Root World', the single universe where the Corpse resides.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
AdagioBoognish said:
I've never heard of this, but it looks pretty good. I'll have to check it out.
It's a long running manga that was recently adapted into an ongoing anime. Each part features a different descendant of the fist JoJo and has it's own story, it's pretty rad!

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Cuz third part iz best part... Star Platinum. Just because of how he was introduced. He caught a bullet to the head. Which was fired at point-blank range.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My knowledge of Stand is only in the anime (including AntfishTAS abridged) and a few manga (mainly the upcoming one in the next anime episode) so I will have to go with Star Platinum. It's such a beast with its epic orororo punches!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
And here I thought we were talking about Deathhunter.

Nope, just a thing I have absolutely no knowledge of...

*fades back into the forum masses*

._.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I'm tempted to say Part Four in general and leave it at that as it has some of my favorite Stands from the really well utilized Crazy Diamond to the downright weird Boyz to Men. To avoid that I'll list lets say four of my favorites in no real order.

Josuke's Crazy Diamond,giving your protagonist the ability to rebuild objects is awesome and again it's used very well. Such as destroying a tire then rebuilding it to trap an electric based stand.

Sport Max's Limp Bizkit, the power to reanimate the dead as invisible zombies,and he used it to create invisible zombie alligators which is pretty awesome.

Joylene's Stone Free with a body made of string that she can unravel,again she uses it in so many different ways such as using the strings to eavesdrop or turn her body into a mobius strip. Plus those sunglasses are dang cool.

Annusi's Divers Down, maybe's it's because I really like the character for being a weird joke on romance subplots but his stand looks cool and being able to merge into and the change an object as you please is fun.

Okay so a majority of those were Stone Ocean stands...Stone Ocean is awesome too.

Special mention to Echos Act 2 and The Notorious B.I.G,the former for sound effect traps and the later becasue you have to die to activate it and that's just silly.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Redlin5 said:

._.

Come back, never too late to become a JoJo fan!

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Sean Hollyman said:
Redlin5 said:

._.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
deserteagleeye said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Redlin5 said:

._.
Even worse.... he made AC/DC cry!

SGT_Noobnuts

May 30, 2014
My favourite Stand without a shadow of a doubt is Polnareff's Silver Chariot

http://www.dynamiteinthebrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/polnareff.png

It is such a simple design and yet it just leaks badass out of every ***** in its armour.
Also mostly because it fits the personality of the user extremely well as well as having my favourite fight scenes of the show so war.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130324123956/factpile/images/8/8e/Diow.jpg

My second favourite is, of course ZA WARUDO! For its cool design, awesome abilities and of course it is controlled by quite possibly the greatest anime villain EVER!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Considering I have only seen the anime (Part 1, 2 and what they have of 3 so far), my options are somewhat limited. Still, I think I'd be hard pressed to find a Stand cooler than Star Platinum later on. He just such a boss.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!

SGT_Noobnuts

May 30, 2014
Fappy said:
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA MUDAAAAA!!!!

.............I'm sorry, I couldn't resist

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Hanged Man. Because that entire segment with Polnareff and Kakyoin trying to figure out how to beat a Stand that hurts you by attacking your reflection was both creepy and awesome.

Close second is Catch the Rainbow, because it?s brilliantly inventive and jumping on raindrops looks like it?d be helluva fun.

And my third favourite is probably Soft & Wet.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Yes! Yes! A JJBA thread!
You know, I can't really name a single one, so I'll name those that I like:

- Magician's Red
You know, I always liked fire and flame. And when it's manifested in flaming humanoid bird, controlled by badass muslim it is simply great.

-Silver Chariot
Fast, elegant, can cut through matter and nothingness. Yep, it is to my liking.

-The Emperor
A gun, that fires bullets, which trajectory can be changed. Simple and efficient. Hol Horse is simply a bafoon, who is too weak to utilize the potential of his Stand.

-The World
Jotaro, honey, please understand that although this stand and yours are a bit similar, this one is a lot cooler.

-Crazy Diamond
Two words: matter manipulation. Well, in form of restoration of object's previous state. The only downside is that user can't heal himself. Bummer.

-Killer Queen
Ultimate stand of destruction. Anything can be destroyed by it's explosions and the ability from the end of the arc, which I won't spoil? Amazing.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
SGT_Noobnuts said:
My favourite Stand without a shadow of a doubt is Polnareff's Silver Chariot

http://www.dynamiteinthebrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/polnareff.png

It is such a simple design and yet it just leaks badass out of every ***** in its armour.
Also mostly because it fits the personality of the user extremely well as well as having my favourite fight scenes of the show so war.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130324123956/factpile/images/8/8e/Diow.jpg

My second favourite is, of course ZA WARUDO! For its cool design, awesome abilities and of course it is controlled by quite possibly the greatest anime villain EVER!
Mister K said:
Yes! Yes! A JJBA thread!
You know, I can't really name a single one, so I'll name those that I like:

- Magician's Red
You know, I always liked fire and flame. And when it's manifested in flaming humanoid bird, controlled by badass muslim it is simply great.

-Silver Chariot
Fast, elegant, can cut through matter and nothingness. Yep, it is to my liking.

-The Emperor
A gun, that fires bullets, which trajectory can be changed. Simple and efficient. Hol Horse is simply a bafoon, who is too weak to utilize the potential of his Stand.

-The World
Jotaro, honey, please understand that although this stand and yours are a bit similar, this one is a lot cooler.

-Crazy Diamond
Two words: matter manipulation. Well, in form of restoration of object's previous state. The only downside is that user can't heal himself. Bummer.

-Killer Queen
Ultimate stand of destruction. Anything can be destroyed by it's explosions and the ability from the end of the arc, which I won't spoil? Amazing.
When I saw The World pop up again in SBR I was just like AWWW YISSSS.

Seriously Diego was cool I think he's my fave Dio

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
The most powerful, spectacular, cleanest, and efficient Stand there is of course.

PROPANE NIGHTMARE

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
My favorite stand is the One Night. *Rim Shot*

but in all honesty, since I'm only watching the anime, I don't think I've seen enough stands to choose a favorite. But since (in my opinion) Battle Tendency was sooo much better, and even still, Joesph is my favorite character, So I'll go with the Hermit.

...but that Orangutan is a very close second

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
TheNaut131 said:
The most powerful, spectacular, cleanest, and efficient Stand there is of course.

PROPANE NIGHTMARE
Lmfao that's great.

The weird thing is I was just listening to Propane Nightmares by Pendulum...