Favorite League of Legends character.

Draken Steel

May 15, 2009
Mordekaiser ftw.
Giant, heavily armored caster with a huge mace. His ult is amazing, especially if you kill the enemy carry with it (the ghost can put out insane damage).

He is the only champ ive tried that i love early, mid, and late game with, and he is great at pushing, farming, team-fights, and can still do great dps with a tanky build.

Im also a big fan of twitch though i havnt been playing him much recently cuz I dont care for his early game.

Reynaerdinjo

Feb 5, 2010
I really like Veigar and Ashe. Veigar arguably has the best stun in the game, and Ashe's arrow is amazing. Shooting people all across the map with it is really fun.

AlwaystheUnlucky

Oct 5, 2010
DEMACIA! I'm partial to Master Yi (bet you didn't see that one coming). However, I'm terrible as him and if the only reason why I have any success with him is because everyone else is so much better.

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
Ive recently been sucked into LoL by my friends.

Melee
Rammus is my #1 pwning machine, followed closely by Blitzcrank.

Ranged
Tristana is so much fun with the right build.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
Shen. Because Shen can change each battle somethin' fierce.

Many others, Shen is really the only big constant for me. The again, I haven't really played in 3 months or so, and I've heard he's been changed.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I've been having an absolute blast with Leona, but I think my favorite would have to be Maokai. That sapling is just too much fun when it comes to early game harassment.

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
The one that's going to be added when a LP'r (SlyFoxHound) that I follow gets 10.000 Referals. If you get that you'll go to their studio and the dev team will make a new champion for you.
He's at about 4000 as of now.

I like the game, but really only when there are some people I know to play with.

gewata

Mar 21, 2009
Lee Sin.

Jumping around the teamfight like some sort of hyperactive monkey/frog on various hallucinogenic drugs and then roundhouse kicking their tank through their entire team.

Amazing jungler, amazing harrass, amazing survivability, amazing escape, amazing damage. What else do you actually WANT?

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
Tax_Document said:
Pantheon, nothing funner.

But seriously, do you spell check before posting or even re-read?

It's spelled Legends, not Ledgends.
sorry i was tired and sick when i wrote this.

personion

Dec 6, 2010
SIOOOOOON!
But mainly heimerdinger or whatever that guys name is. I actually hate sion now that I think about it.
Heimerdingeeeeeeer! I just like how his turrets can go everywhere, and I noramlly suck a lol but this guy gave me 20 kills and 0 deaths in one game which was the best I had ever gotten at the time.

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
Akali/Udyr.

Nobody expects udyr because not many people play him, and he absolutely demolishes with his stun/bleed combo.

And Akali is just a flippin' ninja.

Ventilator89

Jun 25, 2011
1. Lux
She is so epic, got a snare, and slow/bomb thingy and her ulti is brilliant! (Must admit, her shield is pretty meh.)
2. Katarina
Her ulti is so fun and op, great for getting a double kill when you turn lvl 6. Her bouncing blades and shunpo are decent; other ability, can't remember its name is okish and her passive is just so freaking good,(cooldown and extra money if you get a kill!)
3.Teemo
Just started playing him again, I love his shrooms and his passive goes so well with it, he is pretty squishy but a hell of alot of my characters are somewhat squishy.

Got alot of more characters that I dearly love, but im not playing them at the moment.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
<3 Kayle, reminds me a lot of a 40k living saint.

She's still my favorite character overall, even if gameplay wise she got raped savagely by riot on multiple occassions, to the point that people have no idea what the heck she is anymore.

True story, in 3 consecutive games of ranked, I got told this as I picked kayle:
"noob we dont need a support"
"noob we dont need a hybrid dps"
"noob we dont need a tank"

The 3rd one is likely either me being trolled or the guy not having seen a kayle in so long that he forgets her tanking viability got destroyed 50 patches back or so. As has her viability in general i guess, RIP kayle :(