Favorite melee weapon in any game (or real life?)

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
the secend child said:
GloatingSwine said:
Rocket Launcher Tonfas.

Seriously. You can't beat a pair of rocket launchers dual weilded like tonfas, so you can hit people in the face and then fire a rocket into said face.
you are now my hero
agreed,

[shameless bumpage]

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
The machete from Left 4 Dead 2... oh man is that thing fun. You can just crouch and take out an entire wave of zombies all while watching their body parts slice cleanly off with a satisfying *shliing!* sound every time you disembowel a zombie.

lolstain

Feb 24, 2010
The shoe/knife from James Bond.. pfft why just kick someone when you can kick AND stab them.

ska_tastic425

Dec 13, 2008
The home-run bat from Smash Bros.! The resulting screeching noise after smashing your best friend is so satisfying!

berault

Nov 5, 2009
JoshFTL said:
I love Nero's Red Queen from DMC4, its got a motorbike handle that can rev-up, sets on fire and just looks generaly awesome.
http://www.weaponmasters.com/shopping/Red-Queen-Sword-of-Nero-p-17835.html

Now you can buy your own!

Cinnonym

Mar 3, 2010
Hussmann54 said:
My pesonal favorite is the master sword from zelda. Timeless and dependable
Bahaha! "Timeless". ...Get it, because... it's... um.
Ahem.

So at the risk of sounding like a complete dork, my roommates and I spent a day making foam weapons and joining a boffer group here in town to lay the smackdown on some other nerds. One of us made a swallow ala Chrono or Zidane. The guys laughed at her when she brought it to the park but it was extremely funtional--she whooped all their asses and then they all wanted a turn with the ridiculous thing.

That being said, I'd really like a vampire-destroying whip.