Favorite Monty Python Sketch

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
The Virgo said:
What's your favorite Monty Python sketch? It can be from the TV show or one of their movies.

My favorite is the argument clinic sketch, mainly because I knew a girl and we had this EXACT SAME RELATIONSHIP! No matter what I would say, dammit all, she would contradict me! >:-(

My second favorite would be the dead parrot sketch! XD
those are also my favorites, but since you said them already ill list my next two:

my hovercraft is full of eels, and the fish dance

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
The All-Regional Summerize Proust Competition. That one's just really funny. A close second is one I don't really know the name of, but it's basically a bunch of dicks running a race where they're all too cool to run the race and have to act like they're not even trying. A great sketch.

ceyriot

Jul 21, 2008
Dead parrot sketch, hands down.

I also loved the Holy Grail, but its not really a sketch...

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Pretty much every single one I've seen, however, one that hasn't been mentioned is this one...

...the last part cracks me up every time.

Oh, and of course I can't forget one of ym favourite scenes from the Holy Grail...

Help824

Sep 20, 2010
1) The imporantce of not being seen
2) Couples therapy
3) Spam
4) Upperclass twit of the year (olympics)
5) Blackmail game show

AntiChrist

Jul 17, 2009
Tretara said:
My favorite's are

Upper Class twit of the year
The Holy Grail "Bridge of Death"
and the... Oh sot it. you know what I never wanted to be a forum poster I wanted to be a Lumberjack!

Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty river of British Columbia. The Giant Redwood, the larch, the fir, the smell of fresh cut timber, the crash of mighty trees. With my best girly by my side we'd sing we'd sing sing...
He's a lumberjack and he's okay,
He sleeps all night and works all day.

I very much enjoy the sketch, where Hitler runs for elections in England efter the War.

EGtodd09

Oct 20, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:
EGtodd09 said:
How not to be seen. It's actually the only Monty Python sketch I have seen ironically.
That's because you don't watch the good ones .-.
Actually it's because I don't watch any of them but stumbled across this one accidentally.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Can the part on the bridge in "The Holy Grail" count? If not then the Ministry Of Silly Walks is up there.