Favorite opening song in a Tv show/Cartoon/Anime

Titanguy654

Jul 14, 2009
Title pretty much explains it all. What is your favorite opening song for pretty much any kind of show?

My personal favorite. It has a girl fucking walking barefoot on glass. I also like the Teen Titans opening song for some reason. And Chowder's theme. And Family Guy's opening.

How about everyone else?

alwaysrockon

Sep 24, 2008
"The Boondocks" and "firefly" were pretty damn epic.

although very different they have a same feel to them I think. hell even if they dont their both badass.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
I love the OP for both seasons of Vampire Knight and the OP for Ouran...not the crappy english version, but the original japanese one.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
<youtube=LYs_GCy9PRk>
I mean, look how fast he solves that sucker! Look at the anger in the owner's face! Look at the way he zaps them to safety!
Could it possibly get any better??

Smack-Ferret

Jul 14, 2009
Is it just me, or do some of the naruto themes make you feel like running around aimlessly?

SebZero

Jul 30, 2009
The first opening for Soul Eater, with the last opening for Code Geass being in second place.

Fooshi

Apr 27, 2009
The Intro to Chalie Brooker's Screenwipe (Grandaddy - AM 180) or something

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009

Sorry to post so many, but i couldn't choose....

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
RavingPenguin said:
Eureka 7's second opening is by far my favorite.

Is it wrong that I have that song on my Ipod?

also, I also liked the opening to FMA brotherhood, the first one, and the current opening to one piece, I don't know if it's still current, I just switched to the manga.

Skooterz

Jul 22, 2009
Tossup between D. Gray Man's most recent opening theme and Batman: TAS. Oh, and SWAT Kats.

tenlong

Apr 26, 2009
TaborMallory said:
<youtube=LYs_GCy9PRk>
I mean, look how fast he solves that sucker! Look at the anger in the owner's face! Look at the way he zaps them to safety!
Could it possibly get any better??

i feel like a crack when i watched that!