Favorite Portal 2 quote?

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
The whole "garbage" thing early on (pretty long, can't be arsed to write it all)
And the "lemons" monologue from Johnson.

xSpartanLazerx

Feb 21, 2011
"When I type that in my calculator it makes a smilie face." I actually laughed out loud and p.o'd my parents last night.

EDIT: This was situational humor at the time. Cave mentioned something about asbestos and percentages.

bob1052

Oct 12, 2010
khiliani said:
bob1052 said:
Holmes Vs Moriarty. Aristotle Vs MASHY SPIKE PLATE!
damn, ninja'ed. best quote from the whole game for timing reasons
I actually died at that scene the first time because I was too busy laughing to realize how to escape.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
jay622 said:
GLaDOS: This is the part where he kills us.
Wheatley: This is the part where i kill you.
Chapter title: The Part Where He Kills You

that made me rofl :p
I was gonna say something about space but then you reminded me of this.

KrazyShrink

Aug 6, 2010
Seems very few people caught the epic facts stated by the final corrupt core. I suggest you go back and replay that part just to listen to them.

Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves when he signed the Emancipation Proclamation. Like everything else, Lincoln did this while sleep walking, and had no memory of it afterwards.

The first person to find that cows milk was drinkable was very, very thirsty.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
It's hard because there are so many good quotes!
But my some of my favorites were

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
"Just a heads up, we're going to be firing a super conductor at you for the duration of the next test. Gonna be honest with you, we have no idea what's going to happen, we're just throwing science at the wall to see what sticks. Best case scenario you get superpowers, worst case: tumors, which we'll cut out.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
"I think that one was about to say 'I love you'. They are sentient you know, we just have a lot of them."

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
Oh forgot one:

"I had a pretty good life. And then you showed up, you dangerous mute lunatic."

mik1

Dec 7, 2009
-How are you?

-Well I'm a potato!

I know it's not 100% right.

(I'd say solid B+ though)

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
cave jhonson all of it but mostly the control group thing and the mantis men
and second place is "because im a potato"

damn this game is hellerious

Kuzlo

Mar 31, 2009
I kinda thought Cave Johnson's lemon monologue was tragic rather than laugh out loud funny. The guy had just gone on about the fact he was dying and it was obvious to me he was really pissed about the injustice of it.

On a lighter note: "Hmm. This Plate must not be calibrated to someone of your...generous... ness. I'll add a few zeros to the maximum weight. You look great, by the way. Very healthy."

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Your not part of the control group by the way, the last poor son of a gun got blue paint hahahahah. But seriously though broke ever bone in this body tradgic, but informative.

Areani said:
"I'm in space."
I know you are mate

gussy1z

Aug 8, 2008
it was something along the lines of "You remember what turrets are like right? there those pale things full of bullets... oh wait that will be you in 5 seconds"

LastExpellian

Feb 14, 2010
Straight out of the trailer: "We've both said a lot of things that you're going to regret, but I think we can put our differences behind us. For Science. You Monster." And the rest of the game is pure gold.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
"Hold on, I'm gonna do a hack on this door real quick, could you turn around?" *Glass breaks* "Ok you can turn back around now."