Favorite Quote from a Game

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
Our time has passed, John. - Dutch RDR

Oh shit, these ho's ain't ho's. - Pierce SR3

When life give you lemons, don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back. Get mad, I don't want your damn lemons what am I suppose to do with these. Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it though it could five Cave Johnson lemons, do you know who I am? I'm the man that's gonna burn your house down, with the lemons. I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down. - Cave Johnson Portal 2

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like if you went to hell, and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe that would be enough blood! Eh? but probably not."

Pure gold from a Pissed(Click again and again) Blood Elf in Warcraft 3

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Not technically from a game, but from a game-based movie so I'll count it anyway:

"Of course you didn't mean to. There'd be no end to how sorry you'd be if you did."

- Mr Resetti

Not really sure why, but this line spoken by an irate mole just gets me laughing and scared at the same time.

PrimitiveJudge

Aug 14, 2012
Embrace democracy, or you will be eradicated. -Liberty Prime

Pretty much anything from Warhammer 40k Space Marine

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
"we just killed 3 hydras! I'm gettin' laaaid tonight!" - Random soldier in Prototype 2.

That game was full of hilarious dialogue.

asthmatichamster

Feb 25, 2010
"Manuel... Are you... in love with her?"
"Love? Love is for the living, Sal... I'm only after her for one reason, she's my ticket out of here."

- From one of the best written games in history, Grim Fandango

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Fallout New Vegas

"NCR tries to put their stakes in everything they see. Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick." -Cassidy

Shadowsetzer

Jul 15, 2010
dangoball said:
But my truly favorite piece of rhetorics is from Baldur's Gate 2 when you escape Irenicus's dungeon and he fights Shadow Thieves.
"Do you have any idea whom you face? You will suffer, you will ALL suffer!" and proceeds to desintegrate those petty thieves while Shadowmaster bravely high-tails it out of there.
I see you that, and raise you his quote from Spellhold.

"I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Know this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools."

He says as he not only breaks out of, but takes control of, a prison that's designed to hold mages like him.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
"You know that low, broad, downy soft item of furniture in the next room? It has the power to cure fatigue and restore vitality"

"The very rock yawns with your next facinating movie..."

"You have an excess of mistresses... there's a word for keepers like you!"

- The Mentor

Ahhh, Dungeon Keeper 2, berating you when you play for too long

Nim

Apr 5, 2012
"They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation point to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over."

- Max Payne

Just beautiful.

Dafttechno

May 19, 2010
lRookiel said:
yuval152 said:
"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."

Never gets old.
I hate Fantastic, I killed him at the dam the other day and noone even cared. :3

OT: Anything this man says....

They missed one, "Evil, meet my sword, sword, MEET EVIL!!!"

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
"You know, I've been thinking. When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Take the lemons back! Demand to see lifes manager! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I gonna do with these?! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson Lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna have my engineers invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The greatest speech ever- accept no substitutes.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
"You fu-fu-fucking fuck fuck!"
Shaky, Red Dead Redemption.

Okay, seriously now, I'm going to go with:
"I never really was on your side"
The Spy, TF2 right after he stabs you.

flakmagnet

Jan 26, 2011
"I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well." - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

"Look! A Three Headed Monkey!" - Guybrush Threepwood, Monkey Island series

Murray: I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!
Guybrush Threepwood: 'Stride?'
Murray: All right then, 'ROLL! ROLL through the gates of hell.' Must you take the fun out of everything? - Murray/Guybrush - The Curse of Monkey Island

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich!" - Barry Burton, Resident Evil

Edl01

Apr 11, 2012
Although I will probably think of a better one later I will just put one from a game a very recently which I find really awesome at the second:

Witch: When I speak the truth, I will use red.
Everything I speak in red is the truth

Main Character: I don't understand quite what you mean.

Witch: For example (red)you are incompetent!(red)

Sorry that line just makes me laugh every time :p

Oh and of course I am not forgetting the greatest come back ever:
You fight like a dairy farmer.
How appropriate you fight like a cow!

psicat

Feb 13, 2011
"Time is not your enemy, forever is."
- Fall-from-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"We can afford all we need, we cannot afford all we want."
- President John Henry Eden, Fallout 3

The truth was a burning green crack through my brain. Weapon statistics hanging
in the air, glimpsed out of the corner of my eye. Endless repetition of the act of
shooting, time slowing down to show off my moves, the paranoid feel of someone
controlling my every step. I was in a computer game. Funny as Hell, it was the
most horrible thing I could think of.
- Max Payne