Favorite Street Fighter character

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
I was just wondering who everybody's favorite Street Fighter character is. Personally, I have to say either Cody or Eagle, though Eagle is hard to master...like I have yet to intentionally use a super combo hard.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
I probably play best with Blanka. I'm the only person I know who can say that.

My favourite to play as is Sakura though. Something so entertaining about landing her EX Shoryuken and smacking them in the face a bazillion times.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
RagnorakTres said:
Eagle is hard to master...like I have yet to intentionally use a super combo hard.
Speaking of...I've figured out some of his specials since I posted that, but his EX/Super Combos continue to elude me. Any hints? I'm playing Alpha MAX 3, since I am given to understand that the games do Super Combos differently.

Bob_Marley42

Apr 8, 2009
Doctrine Dark. Everyone loves psychotic ex-german special forces lunatics with a facination for explosives.

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
Bob_Marley42 said:
Doctrine Dark. Everyone loves psychotic ex-german special forces lunatics with a facination for explosives.
God yes, failing that i'll take skullomania, for being a cheap and crazy little bugger XD.

Garuda gets a honerable mention too, for being plain awesome.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
Cammy, despite her being the least practical and worst British spy in the history of ever.

Plauged1

Mar 6, 2009
wewontdie11 said:
I probably play best with Blanka. I'm the only person I know who can say that.

My favourite to play as is Sakura though. Something so entertaining about landing her EX Shoryuken and smacking them in the face a bazillion times.
I would say her as well, but I am too good with her and the enemies dont stand a chance. Wheres the entertainment in that? I want to see us both struggle to not die or there is no feeling of epicness.