Favorite TF2 Weapon?

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
sheic99 said:
SEARCHBARSEARCHBAR LOLOLOLOL

OT: My favorite is the Axetinguisher. That + airblast equals cheap douchebaggery.
Lay off it dude.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic to my copypasta or not.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
sheic99 said:
Sir Kemper said:
sheic99 said:

OT: My favorite is the Axetinguisher. That + airblast equals cheap douchebaggery.
Lay off it dude.
I'm being sarcastic, and not sarcastic at the same time.

OOooooOOOOoOOOOOOOooooooOoOOoOOH!

Spencer Petersen

Apr 3, 2010
Either Flamethrower + Axetinguisher combo
Burn and Whack, kills everyone in 1 hit, heavies in 2 (although they usually die from the burn if u can hit them once away from medkits)

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
sheic99 said:
Sir Kemper said:
sheic99 said:

Lay off it dude.
I'm being sarcastic, and not sarcastic at the same time.

OOooooOOOOoOOOOOOOooooooOoOOoOOH!
You cunning Bastard!

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Striker501 said:
Mine is the Dead ringer, Didnt expect a backstab from the spy you just killed *****?
I think you mean 'demoman'.

Also, what's a switchblade?
Also, anyone who said Natascha is a cheap heavy who likes being horribly overpowered.

Spencer Petersen

Apr 3, 2010
Striker501 said:
Mine is the Dead ringer, Didnt expect a backstab from the spy you just killed *****?
That is, if you can mask the sound of a staticy radio being raped by a blender, then sure youll be unexpected (but seriously i love killing people during post victory taunt, it makes me lol)

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Well, I love too many weapons to say one is my favourite so Im going with the coolest. The Butterfly knife, seriously, I dont get sick of how he flicks it out *click-clack-click*.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
This little ***** right here...

Nothing more satisfying than satisfying a Sniper with a well-placed headshot from across the map. The irony is amusing.

Although the standard Scattergun comes in second, seeing as it's satisfying to kill FaNwhores with it.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
I quite like the Didgeri-Die and Toothache combo, to be honest.
Unfortunately, that's not a real weapon. It's from the Polycount contest to create new TF2 weapons, but it could be implemented by valve if it wins the contest.

OT: Definitely the Flamethrower. It's fire-and-forget function is very useful, and gives easy assists.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
NimbleJack3 said:
hazabaza1 said:
I quite like the Didgeri-Die and Toothache combo, to be honest.
Unfortunately, that's not a real weapon. It's from the Polycount contest to create new TF2 weapons, but it could be implemented by valve if it wins the contest.
I know.
[sub][sub][sub]But it's real in my dreeeeeeeeams![/sub][/sub][/sub]

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
The standard rocket launcher (who the hell needs accuracy when you have splash damage?) and the Eyelander (decapitation!) are my favourite weapons in TF2.