Favorite Things to Kill

Liquidcool

Jun 5, 2010
Cyclops from Dark Messiah are pretty fun to kill. Or maybe tanks from left 4 dead 1 or 2. I like taking down big baddies :p

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Murlocs in WoW, the flying lizard things from Silent Hill 1 and Dremora in The Elder Scrolls series.
The first two is more like revenge for all the grief they have both given me and the Dremora because I just like the way they sound.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
The ranting hobos in condemned are pretty fun to kill. It's a nice brutal and visceral game.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Hunters in Halo 1 with the pistol
Queens in Brood War with Dark Archons (BROODLING ME NOW, *****!)
Any kind of stationary defence with Guardians and/or Siege Tanks
Anything in Borderlands with a sniper headshot or my shotgun.
Anyone in MW2 with my FAMAS
When I used to play WoW, I loved 1 shotting people with a Ravage crit.
And I really enjoy killing Metroid Hatchers in Prime 3 with the Nova beam + X-ray visor.

AwkwardTurtle

Aug 21, 2011
JFrog84 said:
You sir deserve a cookie for giving a clever answer :D

I enjoy fighting the Geth in Mass Effect 2. It's fun to use the ability to make one a temporary ally and watch the show. :D

IncredibleTurnip

Feb 27, 2011
Kobolds. In Baldur's Gate there just nothing else like fire-proofing your tank, gather a crowd around him, and taking out 10 or 15 of the little buggers with a fireball.

Edit:

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Call me cliched, but zombies. Sometimes, it's the fact that they can be messed with, they can have silly masks put on them, set on fire, placed in electrically charged wheelchairs, so on. Sometimes it's the survival aspect, being one of the last living peope in a place overrun by the dead. Sometimes, it's the simple pleasure of expertise, like headshotting a pursuing undead with a revolver whilst on horseback, or the pleasure of putting my extensive knowledge of the zombie survival guide to good use.

I always liked going up against carnivorous enemies as well. It's so much more exciting when the enemies you fight are trying to gorram EAT you.

FirstPersonWinner

Apr 16, 2009
Hybrids in Resistance. Steelheads are good, too. I have realized I prefer fighting humanoids in games over most beast/animal type enemies.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Anything.

Oh, too vague?

Okay, I like fighting the taken in Alan Wake, random guards in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, anything in roguelikes, bats and various humanoid enemies in Spelunky, the tiny tribesmen in Montezuma's Revenge (or is it Return? The first person one, whatever one it is.), various guards in any Sly Cooper game, the trogs in The Pitt Fallout 3 DLC, the inbreds in Point Lookout for Fallout 3, zombies in almost any zombie game, and about 100+ more.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Card games? The Eldrazi Titans. God,their faces when I bounce,exile,or nuke them is priceless!
Games? Anything big and tough,on their turf. I get such a sense of accomplishment when I do that.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Splicers. God, I love splattering their druggie brains all over Rapture.

And I just have SOOOO many options of death dealing, too. Set them on fire, electrocution, killer bees, whatever my twisted little heart desires.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Those Cthullu lantern thingies in the Tower of Latria area of Demon's Souls. Those things creep me the hell out so killing them gives me great satisfaction.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
JFrog84 said:
SckizoBoy said:
Uh... like a good English Protestant: Templars and Frenchmen...
You forgot Catholics.

OT: Time
Dammit , i came in the thread thinking i was going to say time , can't say it anymore .
So i'ma change my answer and say myself . Yup , saints row 2 , GTA , Just cause 2 , so many fun ways to die .

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
All splicers on BioShock that give me a hard time. There's nothing more awesome than freezing those suckers and watching them shatter when hit with my wrench/drill. Drilling 'em to death is also very satisfying (very reminiscent of the first BioShock trailer).

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Any of the poor bastards you fight in Bulletstorm
The most enjoyable enemies I've ever had to face, not particularly because of the enemies themselves (That award goes to the Splicers), but it's for what you get to do to them that makes them so enjoyable.