Favorite Transformer

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
I'm going to have to join in with everyone else in praising Soundwave.

But I am honestly surprised there isn't more love for this guy.

He died quoting Shakespeare, and insulting his friend.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Well, Soundwave has already gotten plenty of praise so I'll go with my other favorite

Bruticus

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcCIoNYk0SQfmT8yLpJ5GEdFth2OyumcTX7bGdVSQp4D4g1hE8

Another of my favorites would have to be Jetfire

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS80oeP6M_shWxkgEY5CODf99996woG_rB4Pv8OTFbVS7S8OLqC

I always thought the fact that he used to be a Decepticon was kind of interesting. Besides, I love his voice in the Cybertron games.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
I think I'm going to go with Wheeljack

He is not only a scientist and engineer, not a capable warrior. He was the one who created the Dinobots, at least in G1 continuity.

The Transformers Prime version of Wheeljack is fairly awesome as well. Less of a scientist, more of a warrior, but I still like him.

Other favourites:
Soundwave
Perceptor
Shockwave
Ratchet
Tigertron
Grimlock (except for the movie and subsequent seasons, where he was changed from being a powerful asset if a bit primitive and unpredictable, to a liability who acted like a young child and required babysitting.

HellsingerAngel

Jul 6, 2008
I know it's cheesy, but I gotta go with Optimus Prime.

Runners-Up:

-Ironhide
-Dinobot
-Depth Charge
-Waspinator
-Inferno

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
Ooo, this thread. I love this thread. Okay, here goes.

That's Ravage, in his Beast Wars appearance, the last remaining decepticon. He was only in for a two part episode, but damn, what an episode. Also, he's russian, so, yeah. Badass.

NortherWolf

Jun 26, 2008
*sees Grimlock has been mentioned*Slag.

*same for Dinobot*Double-slag.

*again for Beast Megatron*Triple-slag.

Not leaving my favorites to me eh? Damn.

Okay, this guy then:

Not the Cartoon Blaster, oh no. The comic Blaster who must have ben one of the comic-guy's favorites too because he beats Grimlock in hand to hand combat, kills more Decepticons than Optimus and gets a shitload of solo-comics.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Chalk another one up for Soundwave.

But, to add something to the thread I'll say that a distant second is probably Dirge.
Every time he talks I can't help but smile. He's such a miserable little bastard.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
Sir Ollie said:
"New" Soundwave
Ah, the Malaysian dub, the only dub of the Japanese 'Headmasters' cartoon.

Because we all know Malaysian dubs are the best dubs, right.
But it did show Ninja consultants.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Ironhide and Starscream. Ironhide fo the irony of basically being the cop who's a week from retirement yet is unfortunately stuck in an endless war and Starscream for being, well, Starscream.

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
If you take a quick glance at my username then you could probably get a pretty good idea of who it is.

Blaster

Apr 30, 2011
Primus- Cuz' he FRIGGIN' MADE THE TRANSFORMERS.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9a/Primus.jpg/240px-Primus.jpg

Maeshone

Sep 7, 2009
For Autobots I'm gonna have to go with Ironhide, he's just awesome.

För Decepticons, it's either Soundwave och Starscream, I really can't decide there

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
One more for Soundwave. On the Autobots side (besides the obvious Optimus Prime), I've always really liked Ratchet.

Millky95

Nov 19, 2009
1. Rodimus Prime. The original movie was the first introduction to TF I ever had so he will always be my number one

2. Beast Wars Megatron. Best villain I've ever seen. If I become evil I will base myself off him

3. Dinobot. Wonderfully written and amazing character. Still cry when he dies

4. Grimlock. He's the king.

5. Soundwave. The work horse of the Decs at the beginning

Honourable Mentions:
Starscream
Bumblebee
G1 Megatron
Ironhide

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Blur!

ImeanhowcanInotpickBlur?
He'sthebestandthefastestofallthetransformersImeanIknowhehasn'tshownupmuchinthevariousshowsbuthewasintheoriginal
andinTransformersAnimatedandhewasawesomeinbothevenifhediedinAnimatedmuchtomyhorror
soBlurismyfavoriteofalltimemostlyjustbecauseofhowfasthetalksandalsojusthowfasthecanmovehereallyknowshowtogogogo!