favorite vehicle in any game

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
Give me a Daishi Mech or give me death, as nothing else comes close to the sheer joy of piloting that 100ton behemoth of death and destruction. Nothing.

Sir_Montague

Oct 6, 2008
Loved the hoverboards in UT:III... So much fun to have a shooter with big maps and have them be one of the ways you can get across a map...

FireBlade_2049

Mar 25, 2008
GMOD vehicles.

Sure your mechs and military dune buggies are cool, but are they as cool as a flying cubicle, complete with a desk, computer, and quad rapid fire road sign launchers?

The answer is no.

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
The Porshe 911 GT3 RS, from this game we call life.

Oh sorry, you meant fictional.. if thats the case than I would say the Scorpion from Halo. Nothing like plowing through covies with with armor and explosives.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Am I allowed to mention Halo 2 vehicles? Because I love me some hot Ghost action. It looks awesome, runs people over, shoots cool plasma, and controls like a dream. Not to mention that the vehicle combat seems a million times more epic when you're using a Ghost to fight off Banshees, other Ghosts, Warthogs, and those giant tanks. There's one section of highway in particular in Halo 2 where I felt just tiny as I zipped along in my Ghost attempting to destroy massive armies of vehicles.

I guess the runner-up would be either the Glider power from Transformers (PS2 only version), or maybe the Jeep from Timesplitters: Future Perfect.

Jupsto

Feb 8, 2008
wlminter said:
Shadowmere in Oblivion.

She can be a portable permanent container, and she can't die. So yeah.
LOL I used my to grind up my archery skill it was brutal. it was just a pin cushion, and who said it was a she?

halo does not get my vote, the names annoy me. my little brother's always going on about animal names when we play halo 3 and I'm just like please can we just call it a car aircraft or plane, enough with the wildlife codenames.

I liked the vehicles in star wars battlefront. but my vote is on the rhino & mammoth. no thats not a codename for a halo vechicle, I'm talking about mounts in aoc. I had both and they where utterly useless but dude... its just epic marching to a siege on one.

Undyingmarksman

Apr 14, 2009
VB02 vertibird from fallout 3, it just kicks ass what other helicopter can launch mini nukes and has a gatling laser on the front?

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Basically anything from Unreal 2004.
Scorpion
Manta
Hellbender (beats the Warthog from Halo any day.

But I think to be honest nothing can beat the Crane from Half-life 2! Lol

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Arwings are fun, also that rally car that looks like a plane in Sega Rally.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
BLACKHAWK IN battlefield 2, ... what can i say getting millions of driver assits from the other gunners, out manourving planes feels good :D