Favorite Video Game Character

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
TriggerUnhappy said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
"Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? No, says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor. No, says the man in the Vatican, it belongs to God. No, says the man in Moscow, it belongs to everyone. I rejected those answers."

You have to love good ol' Andrew Ryan.
I have to agree with this guy, Andrew Ryan was an interesting and (sorta)complex character, with good intentions and ideas, but bad execution.
You, kind sir, have just won an express ticket to my analysis of Andrew Ryan's character! Enjoy!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.142899#3202915

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
Gordon Freeman- Because he is awesome, and a scientist/geek, and a total badass, which gives him a bazillion awesome points.

Darth Revan- Force+Lightsaber+Awesome space station=EPIC WIN
GLaDOS- Because.
Andrew Ryan- He is a great character, one with good intentions gone completely wrong, just like a good villain should be.

salamarian

Aug 3, 2009
Whatever you name the main character from saints row 2. Sure he was a bit of a dick at times, but I just loved his sassy attitude.

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
Any Fire Emblem main character. They always get jacked up on pills and anger before they go into the fight, then kill at least twice as many people as everyone else. But, the top 3 are Marth from the original and Shadow Dragon, Ike from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, and Eliwood from Blazing Sword. They say RAAWR and everyone cries.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
WafflesandBacon593 said:
HardRockSamurai said:
Best Character Video Character?

Sigh

*pulls out badge*

I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me...
I WAS FRAMED I TELL YA FRAMED

That's what they all say. You're going away for a long time.

Autovon

Aug 7, 2009
Duke Nukem definitely. Crypto from Destroy All Humans! comes as a close second. Oh, and definitely HK-47.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Solid Snake. He has always been my favorite. I even like old Snake.

[http://photobucket.com/images/solid%20snake]