Favorite Villains?

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008

I have to give some props to Crocodile. A literal monster of a human being and a stylish design too.

And from when I was younger:

QuickDEMOL1SHER

Oct 14, 2009
The Gravemind.

Just one line sums it up for me: "I have eaten fleets of THOUSANDS! Consumed a galaxy of flesh and mind and bone!"

So bad ass.

JohnnySex

Dec 31, 2009
FrndlyMisanthrpe said:
JohnnySex said:
FrndlyMisanthrpe said:
Does Alex from Clockwork Orange count as a villain?
I mean, they do terrible things to him, but he's a pretty terrible person himself.

If not, I'd have to say Joshua from TWEWY.
That smug bastard...

Peace.
I love Alex, he reminds me of myself a lot. I wasn't really sure whether or not he was a villain either, hmm...
Should we be concerned that you see yourself in an ultra-violent drug addicted Beethoven obsessing rapist? :D
Haha I think a lot like he does but unlike him I'm able to keep my violent urges in check

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Some of my top favorites are

Darth Vader
Dr. Doom
Saren
You (In the games that you can be evil)
Darth Malak

Oh crap, after seeing a top post I gotta put down the most badass Disney villain

Scar.

Earthbound Engineer

Jun 9, 2008
Hannibal Lector...that man was a misunderstood visionary, not a psychopath. As a matter of fact, he was doing the Earth a favor by trying to push cannibalism into the mainstream, which, if it took place, would have reduced the human population to a more practical amount.
[small]Has anyone ever seen Soylent Green? Yeah, it would be kind of like that.[/small]

JohnnySex

Dec 31, 2009
punkhead58 said:
Hannibal Lector...that man was a misunderstood visionary, not a psychopath. As a matter of fact, he was doing the Earth a favor by trying to push cannibalism into the mainstream, which, if it took place, would have reduced the human population to a more practical amount.
[small]Has anyone ever seen Soylent Green? Yeah, it would be kind of like that.[/small]
I admire Lecter very much. Which is starting to scare my parents and my girlfriend haha. But yeah, he's fuckin' brilliant

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
Sepheroth, one of the few Final Fantasy villains with clear motivation and pathos.

Dec 29, 2008
Joker, Johan Liebert, "Gentleman" Johnny Marcone, Iago.
I know those last three are debatable but that is why I like them and from my P.O.V they are evil.

Poofs

Nov 16, 2009
Voldemort- Harry Potter
Pyramid Head- Silent Hill 2
Nine Toes- Borderlands
Magruder- Gun
Sovereign- Mass Effect
Nightmare- Soul Calibur
Sin- Final Fantasy X

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
lich king, because he has his priority's straight, and is so bad ass no one army of, well, anything could stop him.

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
Valentine Wolf from the Deathstalker series. a depraved, drug addled Lunatic who perfected the Jokerish mentality of villainy.