Favorite way to kill (or be killed) in a video game.

rcmonkey

Dec 3, 2009
lovin in tf2 when your blown to bits, the screen freezes and kindly lables your body parts in case you couldent identify them ;)

akilae

Oct 12, 2009
Getting eaten by a Grue in the original Zork or dying of old age in a bottomless pit in Zork Grand Inquisitor, although this one allowed you to meet another unlucky adventurer and raise a family.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
BEAT DOWN! In Gears 2. Seconded only by the Gears 1 chainsaw attack. Also, some of the Mirror's Edge beat-downs are pretty sweet.

Stupid SWAT: "Engage suspect!"

Faith: *Leaps at the stupid SWAT*

Stupid SWAT: "WHAT THE!-" *Gets his gun stolen and then is knocked out before he finishes his sentence*

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Favourite Kill: Infamous: Evil: Thrwoing a shock grenade and getting multi-sticks to the enemy and watching them explode multiple times

Favourite 'Be Killed': LoZ: LA: Death by Chicken.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
My favorite is definitely Altair's hidden blades from Assassin's Creed, killing those annoying beggar women.
"Coins? How 'bout some silver..." Stab!

The most embarrassing is in Legend of Zelda: OoT, when you get jumped by a pack of chickens.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Favourite kill: Anything involving a headshot and a high powered rifle, or a nice, satisfying, bone chilling crunch.

Favourite way to be killed? Oh if only I knew how to embed full videos into my posts, so for now, you get a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIdkR85kpKs

Take your pick, seriously.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
RetroVortex said:
Star Wars Battlefront 2:

Jumping of a bridge on the Endor map to rocket kill someone in the back while shouting: " NINJAAA MAAAAANNNN!!!!"

My best bud went into a laughing fit over it.
That reminds me! One of my favorite kills is from SW Battlefront 2 online, when I tricked someone playing Darth Vader into charging me. I jumped over him, shouting "Olay!", and he ran off the stage to his death! Another is when you land a vehicle on someone's Hero character.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
Another embarrassing death:

Halo 3 "Death by Traffic Cone":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0BtwmCvoc

Every time I finish posting, another pops into my head.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
[HEADING=1]HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IS 2 YEARS OLD?![/HEADING]

OT: I'm going with DoT spells. Nothing more fun than watching something drop dead as it at you, stopping inches from you.

irtaco

Dec 2, 2009
My favorite's the Fat Man in Fallout 3. I love the whole BOOM and Mushroom cloud thing.

Aitruis

Mar 4, 2009
For WoW people:

A week or so ago myself and my guild were in Ulduar farming. I'm on my mage. We're on Kologarn, and in the middle of the fight, I die immediately after getting thrown out of a grip. This being an extremely casual farm run, one of the druids throws me a brez. At the exact instant that I rezzed, Kolo eyebeams at the exact spot I was now standing, equaling a rez and then immediate death inside of a second.

All I could think to say on vent was-"Boom. Headshot."

We wiped because the tank was laughing too hard.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
In Dead Space, the little heads with tentacles jump on your face, rip your head off, then put their tentacles into your neck, and walk away with your body... looks awesome^^

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
Piorn said:
In Dead Space, the little heads with tentacles jump on your face, rip your head off, then put their tentacles into your neck, and walk away with your body... looks awesome^^
Dang, I was gonna say that one...

Oh well, I'll go for another. When the Lurkers (little fetus necromorphs) jump on you, they begin to stab you. Hammer X, pull them off you, and Baby Punting!

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Breaking necks on Locust you're using as human shields in Gears of War 2 always feels so juicy and satisfying to me.

Otherwise, Ninjda Gaiden 2 has a good mix of some really fun kills. The sword's -> + Y attack is perticularly one of my faves. Blinding speed, sudden, and can always have a chance to instant kill. I think it was called Sparrow's Somethingoranother... <<;