Favorite Webcomic!!

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
I read about a dozen or so different webcomics, here are a few of them:
Blip-Just started reading it, the story is interesting so far, it's a girl with no destiny and god doesn't like that.

El Goonish Shive-Very fun and carefree story but still has a lot of personality to it's characters. If you read the archive you'll see a spot where he stop for a few years, big improvement in art and story telling after that happens.

Gunnerkrigg court-It's a very good fantasy mystery.

Hanna is not a books name-Same story as above but more urban fantasy, no regular updates right now.

Slightly damned-Good story lots of jokes.

Xkcd-Math and programing jokes.

Three panel soul-Joke a week type of thing just not weekly, also read his ended comic Machall.

Gone with the blastwave-Very funny post-apocalyptic comic, this one wins the once in a blue moon update award(I read Dresdan Codak and Blastwave is worse with updates)

A repost from a topic a week ago you may see a few good ones to read there to.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.256221-Webcomics-and-you?page=1

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
OutcastBOS said:
Count Igor said:
El Goonish Shive
Dr. McNinja
Dark Legacy Comics
Flaky Pastry
Xkcd
Bug (Daily, so I strongly recommend it!)
Manly Guys doing Manly Things
Vg Cats
Brawl in the Family

Ta daaa!
Alright! A fellow EGS fan!
I think I found out about it from you, and if so, THANKS! My favourite comic to date!

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
Looking For Group
El Goonish Shive
Girl Genius
Sluggy Freelance
XKCD
Order of the Stick

Probably my top six right there. I read Ctrl+Alt+Del too, and usually enjoy it. Penny Arcade, when they're being funny and not just bleeding opinions. And VG cats, when it updates.

Busdriver580

Dec 22, 2009
Axe Cop
Dinosaur Comics
XKCD
Concerned

I think they really show off what you can do with web comics. Since none of these seem like they would even be able to get made as physical, printed books.

Verp

Jul 1, 2009
Johnny Wander
Scandinavia and the World
Awkward Zombie
Bug
xkcd
Brawl in the Family

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Rob and Elliot
Virtual Shackles
Penny Arcade
VG Cats
Slackerz
Awkward Zombie
Aikonia
Hiimdaisy's blog comics.
Dead Winter
Amazing Super Powers
Pictures For Sad Children
Buttersafe
Dueling Analogs
Omake Theater
Nerf NOW!!!
Hejibits
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
Mark Doesn't Understand Animals
GG Guys
OLD F@NB0Y$
Those are the ones I read Penny Arcade, Amazing Super Powers, and Rob and Elliot are my favorites probably. I still read F@NB0Y$, but it isn't very good now.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
The nuzlocke challenge comics (the main comic and Hale's in particular), super effective, Gone with the Blastwave, and xkcd.

[sub][sub]powerpuff girls doujinshi is a guilty pleasure of mine as well :l [/sub][/sub]

elcamino41383

Mar 24, 2009
Cyanide and Happiness
Sore Thumbs
Looking For Group
VG Cats (when it updates)
Dueling Analogs
Between Failures
The Space Between

discordance

Sep 15, 2010
If you like story-ish comics as well as joke comics then:

The Meek (NSFW) [http://www.meekcomic.com/2008/12/27/chapter-1-cover/]
and
Gunnerkrigg Court [http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=1]
are both brilliant and gorgeous.

Vorocano

Jan 8, 2009
I'll give a couple ones that I don't think have been mentioned yet that I quite enjoy,

Full Frontal Nerdity - if you like gaming references, especially tabletop games.

Crimson Dark - good 3D comic with a well-developed universe

The Whiteboard - goofy paintball related webcomic

Erfworld - really cool setting with a good story and some humour

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
Gotta say Questionable Content is very good. Order of the stick is fun and xkcd is good.

RabbiiFrystofsk

Oct 10, 2010
Cyanide and Happiness.
Sinfest (im suprised there isn't a hell of a lot more readers by the looks of things)
Im proud to say i went back and read every single strip of both.
Also Cheer Up, Emo Kid but i think Enzo smoked himself to death as it hasn't been updated in literally forever.

Wylade

Jul 3, 2010
Least I Could Do is my favorite, but as for gaming comics, I'd have to save Looking For Group, though it feels like cheating cuz they're made by the same guys.

the Dept of Science

Nov 9, 2009
I'm shocked noone has said Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal yet.
http://www.smbc-comics.com/
I've been through the archive of that at least 3 times. Despite being updated daily, it has a really high hit rate. There is rarely one that doesn't make me smile.

Also...

XKCD and Questionable Content are not funny. XKCD has the occiasional laugh, but for each genuinely funny one, there's a bucket of shitty graph jokes, unfunny programming/science jokes or jokes that just don't make any fuckin' sense. Questionable Content is just like an endless unfunny soap opera.