Favorite Youtuber in Gaming?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
IMO my favorite is Maximillian Dood and SomeCallMeJohnny, and its entirely on one thing, they are the least negative thinking people in the youtube gaming scene. And that they just play games.

My problem with some youtubers is that they have this negative view and cynacism on gaming its unbearable. Escepailly when they talk more about the games industry and less on games.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Former Newgrounds Animator Chris O'Neil, along with 2 Indie Game Developers who go by Ding Dong and Julian. Because they're incredibly funny.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
The Mighty Jingles, because I was actually featured in one of his videos:
My section starts just before 24:00 in that video; Jingles didn't know how to decipher the username I had, but it's just a simple reference to Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, as it's basically just l33t for "Mattias Nilsson".

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Archengeia or Noah Gervais would take the top spot for me. However, there's a lot of honorable mentions I could give.

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
I'm not much for watching gaming youtubers. Especially not those that exceed 15-20 minutes.

The only one I'm currently watching is Etalyx, and only his plays of new/unknown/indie games.
Those that seem interesting at least.
His one downside, for me, is the tendency to turn a lets play into a series, if enough fans demand it.

TopazFusion

Dec 11, 2011
My favorite gaming youtuber is, hands-down, Oxhorn. He exclusively does videos about the Fallout series and games, (so if that's not your thing, then you can stop reading here).

He covers a range of Fallout related topics, everything from mission/DLC playthroughs, extremely thorough and in-depth location guides (where he explores every nook and cranny) and sometimes even compares places to real-world locations, character profiles, discussions around the morality of the various decisions and choices you have to make, lore videos about certain topics (sometimes spanning multiple games), and videos about more 'unusual' things and/or things that most people might have missed (such as his video on Fallout 4's Institute 'bird spies', which I will link below).

Here's a random couple of his videos that I found especially interesting:

He's released literally huuundreds of videos like this, because he does 6 videos every week. So there's certainly no shortage of content on his channel.

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
my favourite is probably DuncanKneeDeep who's a big Poketuber and is the co-inventor of Pokemon Free For Alls.

his channel consists of mainly normal Free For Alls and Roulette Free For Alls.

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
Jacksepticeye to be honest. I used to hate that kind of crowd. I still can't stand pewdiepie and markiplier. But jack really grew on me. I like his accent, his positive attitude, his humour, and his still fairly humble mindset. Heck he can make games that guys like Jim Sterling bash, still look like they're pretty fun.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
ProJared, because he's a cool dude.

But my current favorite is Mary Cagle/Cube Watermelon. On top of an excellent let's play of Final Fantasy IX, she's done Cave Story, DokiEoki Literature Club, and she's currently in the middle of OneShot.

She also draws a couple webcomics and has a completed journal comic about some of her time as a teacher in Japan. It's ultra cute.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
My favourite would have to be the horror/old school games let's player Helloween4545, mainly for his accent and explosive bursts of rage when various games provoke him. My favourite moment was probably in his LP of The Evil Within were he flipped out over this teleporting guy. Other than that, he tells a lot of a funny anecdotes in the background and is really passionate about certain games.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Jim Fucking Sterling Son is pretty good, but he's a bit of a pariah around these parts.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Game Grumps. Those two adorable asshats have grown on me. But I'm just in for the funnies, they suck at gameplay.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Lucahjin and Funky G. As a former drama student I enjoy when Let's Players try to do character voices, and Lucah in particular does lots of Blind RPGs/Visual Novels. I wouldn't consider either remotely cynical.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
IceForce said:
Jim Fucking Sterling Son is pretty good, but he's a bit of a pariah around these parts.
He's the ONLY good youtube gamer.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Fuck, I dunno. Probably either Dunkey, Jerma, Jontron, Vinesauce, SuperBunnyHop, or Hbomberguy depending on my mood, I think.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
Keepetclassy. Seriously the fact that Gabriel Morton is not well known just makes me sad. Aaron Costello is fine, but Gabriel is the heart and soul of Keepetclassy; he is funny as hell. Don't believe me, just watch.

Here Comes Tomorrow

Jan 7, 2009
Robbaz and DzNutz (though he doesn't seem to be uploading much these days). Thats it.
I used to watch a guy called OCdMyToaster for his STALKER Lets Plays but he stopped uploading.