Favourite accomplishment in your gaming career

Dr.Helios

Mar 31, 2010
Let's hear em, doesn't have to be the hardest on paper or even make sense to anyone but you, this is just what you felt happiest when you did it.

I would say that killing the High dragon on the mountain top in Dragon Age: origins would be mine, I know there are harder fights in that game but still the elation I fetl when I saw that dragon pitch into the snow was my happiest moment in gaming.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I finished Riven without having to resort to a walkthrough. Took an awful lot of notes though.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Finishing Omega Boost, god that game is hard.

As a side note: wasn't there one of these threads like a week ago?

Dr.Helios

Mar 31, 2010
sorry about that then, I didnt really want to sift back through god knows how many pages of topics to find it though

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
I've managed to get 3 Grand Valor Cross medals in KillZone 2, for those that don't know you get the medals online for being in the top 10 percent of players for a week, I use the Scout which is known as the weakest class and I only play 1 hour a day maximum.

Aylaine said:
Being able to break gaming addiction and go back to the real world. The great one ever for me.
Damn, I'd go outside but the real world doesn't look as good as Crysis.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Beating Final Doom (The Plutonia Experiment, specifically) on Ultra-Violence. It's quite possibly one of the hardest games I've ever played.

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
L4D2 dead center expert difficulty. Completed it with no other players, just the retarded bots, AND managed to get all the bots to survive the campaign too.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Putting a tied-up girl on a railroad track, then watching a train run her over.

Best 5 gamer score I've ever gotten.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
FlameFromBeyond said:
mass effect 2 - everyone survived the suicide mission, first try... pretty good guessing on my part!
Same here, I swear my heart was in my throat that entire mission and as soon as I saw Shepard and his team flee from the Collector station and survive... all that paranoia, all those upgrades, all those loyalty missions and all those hours planning.... man it was all worth it. I was on top of the world.

Explosm

Oct 4, 2009
I recall on counter strike source. I was using the Magnum and this guy was lagging so bad i shot at him from side no scope. Where i had witnessed the bullet hit the dirt behind him, And he died

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I also got a massive kill streak in an all swords match in Halo 3 once. Not only did I win but by the time the game was over I was the only player still left alive. I roared in triumph.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Playing through Baldur's Gate, Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate 2, and then Throne of Bhaal...all with the same character. My Elven fighter-mage started out a tad on the weak side, but by the end? An unstoppable force. Daes was his name, and neither Sarevok, Jon Ireniucs, or Melissan could stand against him!
I'm just about to start a new game involving a pure-class Monk.
It's time to take the ride again.
Damn, I love Baldur's Gate.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Aylaine said:
ColdStorage said:
I've managed to get 3 Grand Valor Cross medals in KillZone 2, for those that don't know you get the medals online for being in the top 10 percent of players for a week, I use the Scout which is known as the weakest class and I only play 1 hour a day maximum.

Aylaine said:
Being able to break gaming addiction and go back to the real world. The great one ever for me.
Damn, I'd go outside but the real world doesn't look as good as Crysis.
I think that depends where you live. ;P
West London, its not the sort of place you go outside and think "wow, my graphics cards working well today"