Favourite character(s) from Greek Mythology

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Perseus, the only Greek hero to get a happy ending. And Promethus, for all he did for humanity.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
spartan231490 said:
Icarus. Dare to dream, fly too high, and if the wax melts, enjoy the fall.
Not to be an ass but wasn't it Icarus' Father,Daedalus, who dreamt of flying in order to escape from his tower(after building the labyrinth?) so built his wings, told his son not to fly close the sun because it would be stupid and would melt his wings but Icarus' Pride got in the way.

Honestly, sounds more like the poster boy of what happens to people who go YOLO.

Also, I know I have no way of knowing this but I don't think I've read a version where Icarus enjoyed the fall, most of the time is screaming horribly. Of course, these are just from the versions I've heard.

On topic:I'll have to add my lot to the love of Hades. Pragmatism and not being a jackass are nice qualities to have in a God.

But my heart goes out to Medusa(Got raped by a God, turned into a monster by another God who she happens serves and who is supposed to be the level headed one), Echo(Cursed to become the echo after a curse by her sisters and falling in love with THE Narcissist.), and Hephaestus(Smart, but the butt of all jokes for being ugly despite having a hot wife).

Oh and screw Zeus, the trigger happy, lightning loose, reverse zoophilliac nymphomaniac

Inferniac

Sep 18, 2012
Daedalus for the win!!!!
The man made awesome labyrinths,could fly and also made a robot.

To everyone saying that Odysseus had a happy ending,are you aware that he was eventually killed by his own son?

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
can't say i like any really. i mean, i like Thonotos cause the name sounds cool, but thats really about it

and before any one asks, it the Norse gods

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
JeffBergGold said:
Honorable mention: Thanatos
He who claims us all.

His brother and his nephew have conspired to vex me all my life (though it runs in the family, so more a curse on the line?), his brother by not holding me still in his embrace, and his nephew through intimidation, tremendous fear without memory of how he inspired it. (Hypnos and Morpheus if you hadn't guessed which brother and nephew, and I'm describing somnambulism and night terrors, both of which run on one side of my family).

Also Prometheus for all the previously established reasons.