Favourite Comedian Escapists?

Greni

Jun 19, 2011
You gonna make me choose between Dara O'Briain, Jimmy Carr, Bill Bailey, George Carlin and Tim Minchin? You evil man!

All of those in first place for me.

BrainiacVeins

May 13, 2011
Zelcor said:
Christopher Titus hands down some great stuff
This. I freaking love Christopher Titus. He makes the unfunny hilarious, and seems to do so waay too easily.

Also, Demitri Martin has some great stuff.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
For the longest time, it was Patton Oswalt, I fucking love that guy, he is right up my alley humour-wise. But just the other day, I watched Louis C.K.'s "Hilarious" special, and it was. . . it was too funny, it's illegal how funny it was. A lot of people say "rofl" and don't really rofl, but I rofl'd, really hard actually; at time I had to get up and walk around the room because of how insanely funny it was. On a scale of 1-10, how funny it was, definitely hovering around the 9000 range, over that, actually.

Fucking Louis C.K., how? It's not possible, it just isn't idc, way too fucking hilarious, nope.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Tim Nutt:
Steve Hughes

Both just have that thing where they not only tell the joke through voice but subtle pantomime as well.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Louis CK Dave Chappelle Steve Hughes Michael McIyntre (he has his own show :p)
Gabriel Iglesias (So does he :p)
Rhod Gilbert

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
I'm gunna go with Rhod Gilbert. A lot of people don't like him but he never fails to have me in stitches.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Well a few that I like have already been mentioned... (Dara O'Briain, who is the ideal comedian for geeks and nerds, a gaming science grad FFS, Dylan Moran, Rhod Gilbert etc.)

However:

And Russell Peters, 'cos he can take the piss out of everyone with equal ease, though it's never particularly offensive (IMO).

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
It is either ross noble probably, then probably bill bailey, they are both really funny and i can't spend enough time going to there gigs etc...

Steinar Valsson

Aug 28, 2010
Jimmy Carr is one of the best, but to be honest, like so many I've seen so many I can't REALLY decide.
[http://youtu.be/SagayzX2T7Y]