Favourite Food and Drinks Survey

EPICGunner

Mar 26, 2011
Hi all,

I'm doing a Survey, for a school assignment, on What Gamers favourite Food and Drinks are.

There are only 6 multiple Choice questions that need filling out and should only take a couple of minutes.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYJM55G

I am trying to get a worldwide picture to make my results as complete as possible.

I would really appreciate it if you complete the survey

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Well, we kind of need discussion value to keep this from being slapped shut. So lets discuss our personal answers to keep this thing from sinking.

Sex: Male
Preferred Gaming Medium: PC
Gamer Food: Beef Roast (Yah, I'm the asshole that threw that curve ball in there. That's right, I like making oven roast and munching on them while I play. Yes, my blood pressure is high enough to turn any cut into a fire hydrant. And, yes, my heart beat is so monstrous that it can be observed by carefully looking at my rib cage.).
Game Drink: Soda

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
For me I never eat or drink when playing games, it would be a bit too cumbersome for me. I still took the survey don't worry, thanks for having the "no time to eat/drink" choice, because that's me to a tee. Just to share my basic info:

Preferred gaming platforms: Consoles and Handhelds
Gaming food: none
Gaming Drink: none

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
That was a very quick survey! Took me less than a minute. =]

Here's my answers:

Sex: Female
Preferred gaming platforms: PC
Gaming food: Crisps/chips
Gaming Drink: Soft drinks.

I prefer dry foods like crisps and stuff 'cause if I have fast food then my keyboard can get a bit greasy. :/

Though I usually don't eat unless it's a slow paced game anyway, like Minecraft or LOTRO.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Oh I love surveys, here are my answers.

Preferred Gaming Platform: PC
Gaming Food: Pizza (don't have it often but when I do, I love it)
Gaming Drink: Energy Drinks (Monster to be more specific)

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
sky14kemea said:
That was a very quick survey! Took me less than a minute. =]

Here's my answers:

Sex: Female
Preferred gaming platforms: PC
Gaming food: Crisps/chips
Gaming Drink: Soft drinks.

I prefer dry foods like crisps and stuff 'cause if I have fast food then my keyboard can get a bit greasy. :/

Though I usually don't eat unless it's a slow paced game anyway, like Minecraft or LOTRO.
Yeah, I have never been one to eat while playing games because it really messes up the controllers... I remember my cousin's controller... brand new... so sticky and nasty you would have thought it was years old...

Well, my answers are:

Age 18-24
Sex: Yes please,
Area: Europe:
Preferred gaming platform: PC, consoles and handheld (yeah, I'm just that rich)
Gaming food: Nothing, that thing's just asking for trouble
Gaming Drink: Other: Coffee (which can barely be called a gaming drink since it represents 90% of my fluid intake)