Favourite GAMING class

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
in a rpg, any kind of midget rogue especially halflings (they're natures bada**es). In tf2 i usually play a spy or pyro, depending on how anti spy the enemy team is.

WiredIsis

May 31, 2008
Tf2: im one of the strange people that actually enjoy playing as an engineer (whats better than watching your turret ploughing through an enemy filled clusterfuck?)

Fps: Sniper... Definitely sniper

Rts: It doesn't really matter what i do here, it never seems to work =P

Rpg: Mage or a speed/stealth based class

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
I like to play all classes so in rpgs something like a red mage/spell blade and fps's i just go with what i feel like or suits the situation.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
rayman 101 said:
I like to be an assasin or thief, or something sneaky like that. But I didn't choose rogue in WoW, because they aren't allowed in raids a lot.
half the reason i quit...

Although nowadays i hear we are making a comeback.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
TF2: Scout, fast and dodgy

RTS: Anything with mobility, firepower is nothing in the face of fast moves, a fast mind and faster hands. (so yeah, Dark Eldar basically, i had been waiting so long for them to come out based on a personal love (play both them and nids in RL) but then found out they were a considerable improvement on tau in terms of maneuverability, and now my horde of 20 Jetbikes can be seen roaring about in their bright pink paint... humiliation is everything... both the pink and the fact you just lost to 20 jetbikes)

I just hate turtlers (why i love DoW) and nothing cracks open those coward-eggs like the ability to put down a fast, hard hail of hurt.

FPS: Support mostly, i like to stay on the sidelines until i get the word to put some shrapnel in an offending party... rocket style.

RPG: Orc with a mace.

Its Occam's razor... but more blunt.

hell, i just like the idea of my enemy going;

"ive shot him with every arrow, spell and curse i know... and the bastard is STILL COMING AT ME!!!!"

EDIT: i decided to put this double post to good use.

MrTrivia

Jun 11, 2008
-Seraph- said:
RPG: Red Mage, I can use black and white magic so take THAT!!
And you can also use swords & armor. The Red Mage is the perfect well-rounded class; a jack of all trades.

LwaXley

May 8, 2008
I dont realy play a lot of mmog...only guildwars because it's free and stratagy like c&c (but that isn't realy mm...) anyway I usualy play as a Ranger or warior, because all that magic stuff is just too much for me...I like the direct brutal way :)

Nikita89

May 24, 2008
- tf2 ---> medic
- mmorpg ---> mage
- other shooters ---> fast, destructive weapons (love 2 rush ;)

Kazos

Apr 9, 2008
FPS: Sniper, I dont need a rifle with most games either, no scope people or use a pistol ^^
RPG: Well usually a tank, like WoW im a Warrior. Although I am a hunter too some of the time XD
RTS: Base whore, make em mint with walls and size =D Although not many games have walls in them these days...?

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
FPS- I'm not sure which weapon I'm best with so I pick random.

RPG- A warrior with a sword (optional shield) most of the time, but not a dumb one.

Edited- sorry if that afended anyone.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Ultrajoe said:
TF2: Scout, fast and dodgy

RTS: Anything with mobility, firepower is nothing in the face of fast moves, a fast mind and faster hands. (so yeah, Dark Eldar basically, i had been waiting so long for them to come out based on a personal love (play both them and nids in RL) but then found out they were a considerable improvement on tau in terms of maneuverability, and now my horde of 20 Jetbikes can be seen roaring about in their bright pink paint... humiliation is everything... both the pink and the fact you just lost to 20 jetbikes)

I just hate turtlers (why i love DoW) and nothing cracks open those coward-eggs like the ability to put down a fast, hard hail of hurt.
Hmmm, fast eh? How well does fast work against 12+ Czars, a few galactic colossi, and somewhwere in the region of 75 point defences?

Inriri

Jun 4, 2008
FPS: I like playing a medic when applicable (Return To Castle Wolfenstein is a fond memory). If not, I like going gung-ho with a light machine gun

RPGs: Paladin or a heavily armored class

RTS: I don't like turtling, nor do I like speed killing. I personally like seeing the finest of both sides clash on the battlefield.

Fighting Games: Yoshimitsu from the Soul Calibur games. Nothing else exists.

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
RGP: rogues / warlocks, good for messing with people
RTS: i turtle up so all i do is defend my main base until i have the power to grab some good zones for ether cash or good defence places so stealth units or casters help
FPS: i get machine guns and follow an ally until we find someone we can kill, the person i am following dies and i pwn the guy with a ton of hot lead.