Favourite Megadeth song

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
HUBILUB said:
Grabbag.

It's awesome!
Seconded. It's great stuff, though Bodies from Endgame is also becoming one of my favorite songs due to the kickass part past 1:50.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Probably Symphony of Destruction. Love that song and the CD of the same name.

aruseusx

Apr 22, 2009
HUBILUB said:
Yamikotai said:
A Tout le Monde.
A tous mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir!
Hu? What does all these french words mean!?
It's part of the lyrics of a Tout le Monde

'To all the world' is part of it.

Also: I can play the Peace Sells bass solo.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
I sense something bad is going to happen.
That this will turn into a 'Favourite ____ Song' run of threads similar to the 'Ask a ____' threads, makes me shiver.

But OT, I've never even heard of Megadeth so I doubt I'll have a favourite song by them.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
Prince of Darkness by far and away.

Followed by Crush 'Em and She Wolf.

Also not much room for discussion here, pretty much a list thread.

aruseusx

Apr 22, 2009
Disaster Button said:
That this will turn into a 'Favourite ____ Song' run of threads similar to the 'Ask a ____' threads, makes me shiver.

But OT, I've never even heard of Megadeth so I doubt I'll have a favourite song by them.
1) That was plan starting with Megadeth then moving on to Mayhem, Mercyful Fate and other old metal bands starting with M.

2)How can you not have heard of this?

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
aruseusx said:
Disaster Button said:

1) That was plan starting with Megadeth then moving on to Mayhem, Mercyful Fate and other old metal bands starting with M.

2)How can you not have heard of this?

Because I'm actually an elf living in a human's body waiting and planning to otherthrow the crewl reign of humanity. Or maybe I just never heard them because I never heard of them, just maybe.