Favourite movie of all time

Dufaunce

Aug 11, 2009
I'd have to say Avatar based on visuals.

As for best film overall, it'd have to be Rat Race, I can watch it over and over and still laugh.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
There's a lot of good, classic movies out there which have already been mentioned, but to count as my favourite it'd have to be something I can watch over and over and still love to pieces.

I'm going to say The Mummy, the first one with Brendan Fraser and Rachael Weisz. Now that was fun!

indiana Jones and the Lats crusade gets second place, because Indy is love.

Indecizion

Aug 11, 2009
Yeah if were doing 2nd places id have to prolly give it to Watchmen if for no other reason than it really did the book justice :D

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Hmm. I really don't think I could pick just one favourite in the entirety of film, even if given plenty of time for consideration. There are plenty that would make a list of favourite films, but narrowing it down would be very difficult. Quite a few of the ones I would've considered have been mentioned already as well, so instead, I'm going to just mention a film I saw fairly recently that I thought was excellent and hasn't been mentioned yet (edit: gah, ninja'd), and that is Watchmen. I just really enjoyed it.

Indecizion

Aug 11, 2009
Chapper said:

Hate me if you like, but I loved it and my attention span is rather short when it comes to films. Avatar was the last brilliant film I saw, thus making it for me the best I've seen so far.

Yes, my logic's awesome.
Rofl cant hate you, actually saw it today, was really surprised that i really liked it :S

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I can´t say of all time because they change a lot.

But currently it's Bang Bang You're Dead.

<youtube=Xd_yy9qe57s>

sagacious

May 7, 2009

It's not that I like it because it's popular, I liked it because it appealed to me.

Wierdly, Up is a sorta close second, I loved that movie.

Indecizion

Aug 11, 2009
Furburt said:
JimmyBassatti said:
Mind posting the scene your avatar is from? It's so damn hilarious, I want to see a larger version..
Why certainly.

rofl wow nice, never seen much of the evil dead movies, but this makes me think perhaps i should change that :p