"Brick where did you get a handgrenade?"
"I have no idea."
Ron & Brick from Anchorman

Also from Anchorman
"Goodnight San Deigo, I'm Ron Burgundy?"
"God dammit people, Ron reads anything you put on the autocue! Anything!"

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
Innkeeper doing a crossword: Oh, they said they'd put you up for the night. Fascist.
Angel: ...Sorry?
Innkeeper: (looks down at crossword) "a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government"
Angel: ...Oh. Well, I think I'll just be dropping off my things, then. Hag.
Innkeeper: ...I beg your pardon.
Angel: Ugly or evil-looking old woman. It's 9 across.
Innkeeper: Oh, bless you!

(later, during a gunfight)
Innkeeper: FASCIST!
Angel: Hag!

-Hot Fuzz

NoctisNeofist

Apr 10, 2009
Prince John: And why should the people listen to you?
Robin Hood: Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent. -Robin hood men in tights

Your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.- William Wallace from Braveheart

Prince John: Save me, save me! Hurt them, hurt them!
Sheriff of Rottingham: Right! Save them, save them, hurt you, hurt you! I've got it!

Guard: Robin of Locksley, where is your king?
Robin Hood: King? King? And which King might that be? King Richard? King Louis? King Kong? Larry King?

skorpion352

Apr 6, 2008
AmrasCalmacil said:
"That's not a knife. [draws a large Bowie knife] That's a knife."
- Crocodile Dundee
i like the simpsons version better:

"thats not a knife, this is a knife" pulls out a spoon

"thats a spoon"

"i see youve played knifey-spoony before"

and because this is a movies quote thread:

"we found someone! the us government actually found someoen we were looking for" random guy listening to the simpons as they flee from the epa

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
"I'm a leaf in the wind"
"Ain't got time to bleed"
"I'm hear to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum" just to name a few.

bookboy

Mar 16, 2009
sorry if somebody did this already and i missed it.
(also, it may be incomplete, so if anyone feels like correcting me, go ahead).
FROM SPACEBALLS!
Dark helmet: we have her now, fire a warning shot across her nose.
[gunner fires shot but hits the ship by accident]
dark Helmet: you Idiot! i said across her nose! not up it!
[gunner turns around and reveals himself to be cross-eyed]
gunner: sorry sir!
dark helmet: who recruited this man!
second in command: his cousin sir!
Dark Helmet: and what's his name?
second in command: he's an asshole sir!
Dark Helmet: I know that! what's his name!?
second in command: that is his name sir! Asshole, Major asshole!
Dark Helmet: really? how many other people here are assholes?
[virtually the entire bridge crew, about 80 people, stand up and raise their hands]
Dark Helmet: I knew it! I'M SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES!!!

absolutely classic!

narmeian

Apr 9, 2009
Angus Young said:
smallharmlesskitten said:
"Do you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Cookie for whoever get's it and possibly corrects me
Well i know they quote this in the simpsons game but no idea who they're quoting.

"I'm here to kick some ass or chew some bubble gum. And I'm all out of Gum."
That's from 'They Live'

Uilleand

Mar 20, 2009
LilGherkin said:
I have several favorites

Billy Clanton: Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
[Billy Clanton draws a knife]
Doc Holliday: [takes out a second gun] I have two guns, one for each of ya.
-Tombstone
Yaay!! I was waitin' for some Tombstone!!

"I have not yet begun to defile myself..."

I flove Doc Holliday so HARD...

Zand88

Jan 21, 2009
"Do I frighten you? Is it my scar?"
"It's your car."
-Death Proof

"It's a hard world for little things."
-Night of the Hunter

scaryt

Mar 31, 2009
Another quote came to my mind... this time from "The pick of destiny"

-What will it be Kyle? Tits or destiny?
Kyle looks Jack straight into the eye...
-Tits.
...and turns away :D

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
NI, NI, NININININININI.

Monty Python and the holy grail.

Rejsen til Saturn (a danish movie)

the americans writing "think fast" on their nuke they use at the end if writing counts.

B.cereus

Apr 3, 2009
"You can't fight in here, gentlemen! This is the war room!"
-President Muffley
Dr. Strangelove

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Darth_Dude said:
What is your favourite movie quote?

Mine is:
"Yipykiyay ************"-Die hard 4
^
|
|
|
(spelling?)
That was actually a nod to the origianal Die Hard. In an exchange about mid way through the movie, John (the hero) is disucssing the recent turn of events over a radio with the Villian (Hans):

Hans Gruber: Mr. Mystery Guest? Are you still there?
John McClane: Yeah, I'm still here. Unless you wanna open the front door for me.
Hans Gruber: Uh, no, I'm afraid not. But, you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshal Dillon?
John McClane: Was always kinda partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really like those sequined shirts.
Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, ************.

My own entries:

Fight Club:

Narrator: And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Narrator: When the fight was over, nothing was solved, but nothing mattered. We all felt saved.

And Choke:

Victor Mancini: What would Jesus *not* do.

Both are adaptations of books my my favorite contemporary author.

deadsparrow

Jan 20, 2009
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

from Fear and loathing in las vegas.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
T360 said:
smallharmlesskitten said:
"Do you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Cookie for whoever get's it and possibly corrects me
the joker as played by jack nickleson and its"have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
damn you got to it before i did.

one of my favs is that quote.

25 quotes i like...kudos to anyone who gets the quotes that aren't labeled. I know what they are but don't feel like typing more.

1. I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill.
Twilight

2. I love lamp. I love lamp.
Anchorman : The Legend of Ron Burgandy

3. One - you can't do it. You just can't. This isn't a personal attack towards you, I'm just saying that no man can do it, it goes against nature. The male was biologically designed to spread his seed. You're gonna piss off the seeds Matt! It goes against science! You wanna be the guy who goes against science?

4. Our love is like the wind... I can?t see it, but I sure can feel it.
A Walk To Remember

5. I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his.

6. It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty

7. SMELL BAD!
The Labyrinth

8. That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

9. Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back.
Ghostbusters I

10. It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after all.DROP... YOUR... SWORD!
The Princess Bride

11. Right! So why would I lie? But I feel compelled to mention to you, Jake, that if all you want of the girl is a piece of ass, I mean, I'll either do it myself, or get someone bigger than me to kick your ass. I mean, not many girls in contemporary American society today would give their underwear to help a geek like me.
Sixteen Candles

12. And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

13. It's her Social Security number, asshole. She works for you.

14. You said you couldn't be with someone who didn't believe in you. Well I believed in you. You just didn't believe in me. I love you... always.

15. Isn't this incredible? IT'S GONNA BE SOME KIND OF A RECORD! Everyone loves a Slinky, you gotta get a Slinky, Slinky, Slinky, go Slinky go!

16. Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.

17. Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

18. And dig this, there was a prophecy. Just before his head died, his last words were "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back."
Ghostbusters II

19. Yeah, psycho. Delusions of invincibility combined with a strong homicidal urge. I have a kick-your-ass fetish.

20. Jeez. Doesn't anyone fucking knock any more?

21. Didn't throw up? No? Maybe it was a dream then, you know... a very weird... bizarre... vivid... erotic... wet... detailed dream. Maybe we had malaria.
Weird Science

22. No, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.

23. Right... rejection kills. Disappointment only maims.

24. This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
Full Metal Jacket

25. Pain is scary. / Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.
Firefly/Serenity

Obsessive_Monkey

Mar 21, 2009
"Your my boy blue"
"I'm here for the gang bang"
"hey honey, do you reckon kfc will still be open? (Will Ferrell... naked)
All from Old School