Favourite movie quote

CountVonCoop

Jul 18, 2010
i was just sitting here wasting time by looking up movie quoets and found a few quit inacurate websites. anyway it got me leading to this post. i just want to know if anyone else has some fantastic memorable movie quoetes.

mine would have to be from Robert Rodriguez's Dusk Till Dawn.

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos dont explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
That and almost every other line Funny People. And the barracks scene at the beginning of Full Metal Jacket.

Some of the greatest 6 minutes in verbal ass kicking are contained in this video

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Pretty much the entire Pulp Fiction script.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/quotes

Go to this link and be amused...

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
When I see something that's utterly amazing, I often find it hard to resist saying "Holy Shitballs!" or "Fuck-a-luck-a-ding-dong", both from Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Either that or;

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Dark2003

Jun 17, 2010
This is bad, we setup a grow house in an armenian neighborhood, this is like the President walks into his daughters room, and our D**k is in her mouth, Its over."

-From an earlier episode from Weeds, may be different but that what i can remember

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' ************, ************! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE ************ WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ******'s skull!"

you get 5 points if you can tell me the film, you turn off the laptop and immediatly head butt a wall for poor taste if you can't, and i come to your house and beat you senseless for your poor taste if you guess wrong. ;-)

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
kman123 said:
There's so many. Probably the whole Fight Club script...

TimeLord said:
"English ************! Do you speak it?"

-Pulp Fiction
WHAT? WHAT AIN'T A COUNTRY I HEARD OF!
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, ************. Say what one more goddamn time.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
"Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway. 'Cos it's sterile, and I like the taste."
Dodgeball. A film I haven't seen in quite some time.

Also, large chunks of the Anchorman script.

"Do you know... the Muffin Man?"
"Yes I know the Muffin Man - who lives in Drury Lane?"
"Well... She's married to the muffin man"
"The muffin man?"
"The muffin man!"
"She's married to the muffin man..."
Shrek (the good one)
That's a little unfair, 2 was OK. 3 was a train wreck of a film. I haven't seen 4, and don't plan to, unfair as it may be to judge something without watching it.

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
The speech in the beginning of Dogma where Matt Damon explains to nun how the walrus and the carpenter part from Alice in Wonderland proves that there is no god.

i dont remember it now but check it out, funny as hell, but it also makes you think

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
CountVonCoop said:
i was just sitting here wasting time by looking up movie quoets and found a few quit inacurate websites. anyway it got me leading to this post. i just want to know if anyone else has some fantastic memorable movie quoetes.

mine would have to be from Robert Rodriguez's Dusk Till Dawn.

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos dont explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"
well you beat me to the punch on that one

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -Raoul Duke,Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

CountVonCoop

Jul 18, 2010
HotFezz8 said:
"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' ************, ************! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE ************ WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ******'s skull!"

you get 5 points if you can tell me the film, you turn off the laptop and immediatly head butt a wall for poor taste if you can't, and i come to your house and beat you senseless for your poor taste if you guess wrong. ;-)
deffeinitly Pulp Fiction! also a favourite of mine =D