Favourite Pokemon or Digimon

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Hola everyone.

As the title implies, what is your favourite Pokemon or Digimon?
(Or whatever cartoon/anime centers around mythical animals in the same sense)

[sub][sub]Gabumon 'cos he's cool. (Also his evolution tree) & Growlithe 'cos he's fuckin' adorable![/sub][/sub]

Thread inspired by [user]Fappy[/user] and I's poke-digi battle yesterday.

Jan 27, 2011
Fav pokemon:
1) Blastoise (dude, he's a giant blue turtle with huge water cannons built into the shell. That's AWESOME)
2) Mewtwo (come on, do I REALLY need to explain that one? Uber powerful psychic type that looks badass? WANT)
3) Blaziken (He just looks really awesome)

Fav Digimon:
That Wolf guy that Matt used in the first series. Like, the second stage of it, when it looked like this giant wolf. THAT is cool.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Gabumon was my favourite of the rookie digimon. But out of all of them it's either Wargreymon or Omnimon. Omnimon is absolutely awesome. A video of him being awesome (I love it all, but shit really kicks off at about the 5 minute mark).

On the other side of the fence, I was always a massive fan of Scyther and Gyarados. I once named a cocktail after the latter, tasted very strongly of citrus and was about on par with the long island iced tea on the scale of knocking you on your arse.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
aegix drakan said:
Fav pokemon:
1) Blastoise (dude, he's a giant blue turtle with huge water cannons built into the shell. That's AWESOME)
2) Mewtwo (come on, do I REALLY need to explain that one? Uber powerful psychic type that looks badass? WANT)

Fav Digimon:
That Wolf guy that Matt used in the first series. Like, the second stage of it, when it looked like this giant wolf. THAT is cool.

This fella? He's Gabumon's champion level. (Also, Blastoise is freakin' awesome!)

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I can't even remember any Digimon; it was that forgettable.

My favourite Pokemon is Haunter, because I'm a fan of that Ghost/Poison trio and Haunter's the best, looking creepy yet endearing at the same time, with an array of great moves.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Lucem712 said:
aegix drakan said:
Fav pokemon:

Fav Digimon:

This fella? He's Gabumon's champion level. (Also, Blastoise is freakin' awesome!)
Garurumon was his name not sure if I spelled it correct though. I was always a fan of Weregarurumon his ultimate form. Rabbidmon was cool too. As for pokemon I was a fan of Raichu and scisor

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
aba1 said:
Garurumon was his name not sure if I spelled it correct though. I was always a fan of Weregarurumon his ultimate form. Rabbidmon was cool too. As for pokemon I was a fan of Raichu and scisor
I think Omnimon is pretty cool. (A combination of WereGarurumon and MetalGreymon, if I remember correctly)

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
I pick the plant frog dinosaur!

followed by the horned helmet wearing orange cyborg dinosaur with wings that shoots grinning rockets.

and then I pick this

Jan 27, 2011
Lucem712 said:
aegix drakan said:
Fav pokemon:

Fav Digimon:

Yup, that's the guy!

Really awesome monster.

I never did understand how his Ultimate level form was stronger even thought it was so much SMALLER than this form...XD

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
My fav digimon was MagnaAngemon.

An ultimate who can not only stand toe to toe with a mega, but can kick it's ass too? Hell yeah.
He also looks pretty damn cool imo, and the first time he appeared it was just like *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D*

My fav pokemon has to be Suicune, just looks too damn cool, and I love that name.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
My favorite pokemon is Empoleon

The ultimate in badass,

Blades for wings is total win, colors and design as wells as usefulness only quadruple his god like awesomeness

No real favorite Digimon though.....

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
Lucem712 said:
aba1 said:
I think Omnimon is pretty cool. (A combination of WereGarurumon and MetalGreymon, if I remember correctly)
Actually MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon, but close considering how long it's probably been since most people have seen it.

Psykoma said:
My fav digimon was MagnaAngemon.

An ultimate who can not only stand toe to toe with a mega, but can kick it's ass too? Hell yeah.
He also looks pretty damn cool imo, and the first time he appeared it was just like *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D*

My fav pokemon has to be Suicune, just looks too damn cool, and I love that name.
MagnaAngemon was pretty sweet. But I thought his voice was annoying. But I laughed at "I guess my sword trumps yours". Don't like how they killed Angemon/MagnaAngemon's power in the 2nd series though.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Favourite Pokemon? Ok to anyone who has been reading my previous posts involving my favourite Pokemon it should be obvious.

It's Milotic, my favourite pokemon and number one battler.

Edit: Ok my favourite Digimon is

Seraphimon, I only watched the first three seasons of Digimon, so the first time I saw him was in the movie, although he only appears for a few seconds. The reason he was my favourite because he was my best fighter in Digimon Rumble Arena for the PS1.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
My favorite Pokemon has always been Ninetales.

It just has this elegant aura. If the game allows it, Kyuubi here is on my team.

As for Digimon, it has been way too long for me to remember. I remember the designs vaguely, but don't ask me for any names. I think I only watched the first season when I was a kid on tv.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
Basing it mainly on cool factor/who I'd want as my partner, cuz some of the most awesome in both don't do much, and/or some of the not as epic are really cool personality-wise in the show. I'd pretty much have to make 2 lists otherwise. So, top 3's:

Saberleomon

Beelzemon

Baihumon

Now, to pokemon:

Alakazam

Gyarados

Heracross

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, he reminds me of Goku.

Favorite Digimon would have to be Omnimon. I didn't watch much Diigmon but I had the movie on VHS. Shit really hit the fan when those two Digimon transformed into Omnimon.

SUPREME CANNON!!!

njrk97

May 30, 2011
mine would have to be
one: evee

two: seraphimon

although a mention does go out to mew and mewtwo
and metal greymon
oh yeah and neo devimon

image done by my brother

Gizmo

May 4, 2009
My favorite Pokemon is a three way tie between Blastoise, Dragonite and Gengar.