favourite pokemon?

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
I'd have to say Quilava. Or its pre-evolution Cyndaquil. Mostly Quilava though.

Jan 27, 2011
Blastoise, for sure

First one I ever had, and to this day, my favourite water type.

And of course, Mewtwo is a VERY close second

I do have several others I really like (Ampharos, Sarmory, Nidoking, Feraligatr, Blaziken, Pidgeot, to name a few), but the two I posted above are my absolute favourites.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Shedinja.
In the right hands and in the right team, it can be one of the best sweepers.

Second would have to be Gardevoir,
I like psychic types.

Now while both of these are from the third generation, my favorite is surprisingly the first.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
i will always love "Haunter" specially back in my childhood watching the pokemon episode where Ash gets haunter.. heartbreaking ep :p also he's kinda crazy and love to pull pranks <3

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
Well, I do like most pokemon. However, my favorite has to be crobat.

Zubats were annoying, but getting a crobat took effort. At least, I was the only one out of my friends that could make a crobat, they were always stuck with a golbat.

Other favorites include Typhlosion, Beedrill, Ho-oh, Togetic, and Seaking.
Guess what generation I played first.

phazonbiologist

Jun 29, 2010
My favorite is Haunter. I do love all the Ghost-types, but Haunter has always been number one. Porygon ranks pretty high on my list too.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
My favourite has always been Metagross, ever since Sapphire when I trained a Beldum up god knows how many levels to get one despite being awful at Pokemon, and he's remained a staple of every team I train ever since. Despite having played and been addicted to Blue, Sapphire was the first ever game I really engaged with.

As for Metagross himself, he looks like a total badass, has beastly typing and great stats. What's not to love?

[sub]'I call this one Mr Cuddles!'[/sub]

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Gabumon

Whoever won in a fight between Nidoking and Blastoise. Both are all round bad asses. Plus I love their evolution families. (Ash's)Squirtle, Wartortle and Nidorino just scream 90's rad rebellion cowabunganess.

Blastoise = back cannons, invalidating arguments since 1998
Nidoking = Slightly more personal for me, but I managed to beat Pokemon Yellow withjust my Nidoking. I only really kept Pikachu because he followed me around.

illas

RAWR!!!
Apr 4, 2010
Snorlax, bitches.

He's a big stompy muthafucka who can K/O other Pokémon just by sitting on them. What's not to love?

Furthermore, give him "rest" and "toxic" and you can troll opponents into submission.

ADDmuse

Oct 17, 2011
My favorite is Haunter. He is the only pokemon that can laugh like a human. After that is Jigglypuff, Arcanine, Growlith, Ninetails, Beldum, Metang, and Metagross.

milna64

May 6, 2009
I can't figure exactly which of the below list is my favourite but my team is:

Starmie - way stronger than you think when you look at it. Plus it is Water/Physic which is cool.

Zapdos - On cool levels this is my favourite.

Venasaur - Easily the best starting pokemon, there really are no other good grass pokemon in Red but plenty of good water and fire.

Mew - I love this guy because you have to hack the guy to get him and he is fking awesome.

Arcanine - If pushed I'd say this is my favourite, because I have no real reason to like him except the fact that I do.

Not a clue what I want my 6th to be. It's currently Rhydon, but, meh.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Suicune. Definitely Suicune. Probably the first Pokemon I fell in love with right on the spot.

Buut, my true favourite will always be Eevee. Such a cute little bugger :D

Favourite type of Pokemon is Fire and Dark.

Electric Alpaca

What's on the menu?
May 2, 2011
Charmander.

Cute, little lizard that can blend into real life with a little effort. On the flip side, you better get running when the flame on that tail starts roaring.

Most of the fire types appeal to me, I would easily be a fire trainer.

Some_Jackass

Aug 7, 2008
Charizard. Charmander/meleon could breathe fire, but when evolution decided "This thing needs to fly" what else could I love more? The Elite 4 and Gary never stood a chance.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
mmm... I would have to say...

Gengar, from first Gen
Crobat, from second Gen
Hariyama, from third Gen
Gastrodon, from fourth Gen
Scrafty, from fifth Gen

I have a couple others but I really liked these guys, Crobat has been on most in not all my teams at some point or another.