favourite pokemon

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Rubymuto said:
nuba km said:
TeeBs said:
I know that's around the third time someone has mentioned this poster but I have to say the line 'FUCK YOU, NOBODY CARES' just makes me laugh out loud.
Charizard kicks Aggrons ass.
while that would happen in a fight, what does that have to do with me liking the line 'FUCK YOU, NOBODY CARES'?

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Poofs said:
Swablu, its just so damn cute
it also is a dragon type,
and its stats arent half bad.

Oh yah, it likes pretending to be a fluffy hat, a FLUFFY HAT

I don't wanna nitpick but...it's not a dragon....yet...

But i agree swablu is damn cute...and altaria is unappreciated, sadly.

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
no love for Rotom?

also, these:

i cant fuckin' wait for chandera... even if its crap :D

PeacanPie

Jan 17, 2011
Aggron :D
It's unusual for me to like the big, powerful one. But I always loved having it on my teams.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
MirrorSweep said:

Staraptor. =3
for some reason I found your avatar to perfectly matched your post. just imagining someone make that face will saying staraptor makes me laugh.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Fawcks said:
Ninetales.

Was there ever any doubt?
well you would be the only person that would know if you ever doubt that ninetales was your favourite.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Rubymuto said:
Double A said:
Rubymuto said:
Remember back when pokemon was always good?
Are you a "Gold version was the pinnacle of handheld gaming," or a "Only the first generation was any good! Humbug!" guy?
I'm a fan and I've been with the series since it started way back when. When i say back when it was always good i was referring mainly to the cartoon, back in kanto and johto originally when everything ash did was about guts not stats. Pikachu taking down brock's onyx with a thunderbolt? and ash! I mean the guy has died about 3 - 4 times now, the first movie being one of the more memorable deaths and ash was brought back by the magic of crying pokemon?

that wont fly now its all about statistics and drawing the line well before it has to be.

well over a decade of pokemon and ash is still stupid.
I know what you mean, actually. It was pretty much the point when he got wiped out by that Hoenn person in that tournament when he became a stat-whore... I stopped watching.

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
nuba km said:
Fawcks said:
Ninetales.

Was there ever any doubt?
well you would be the only person that would know if you ever doubt that ninetales was your favourite.
Read my name, then check my DP.

Fawcks = Fox.

But of course!

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Blobpie said:
Dito, he'll turn into you then KICK YOUR ASS
I like ditto but it's really just the foe's pokemon minus one turn. Not good in a serious fight. Tends to lose.