Favourite Scott Pilgrim line?

TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN

Aug 24, 2010
WrcklessIntent said:
ManiacRaccoon said:
J03bot said:
'We are sex bob-omb, and we are here to make money and sell out and stuff'
I like the second version of that line better, but this was was funny too.

I need to see this movie again, I was half asleep the first time cause I had just woken up, and it was still hilarious.

The line the sticks in my head is after the first guy turns into coins and he collects them, I don't remember the amount he left behind but I do remember the part right after that: "That's not even enough to pay for the bus ride home!" "C'mon, I'll lend you 3 bucks."
I think you mean the quoute when kim says
"We are Sex Bob-omb! We are here to make you think about death and get
sad and Stuff!!!"
You are both wrong, SCOTT says, 'We are Sex-Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!'.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
"Scott if your life had a face, I'd punch it"

and the always classy,

"You're totally my ***** forever Scott."

TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN

Aug 24, 2010
ManiacRaccoon said:
WrcklessIntent said:
sad and Stuff!!!"
What? No. I was half-asleep, I don't remember her saying three versions of it. I remember the last one was "We are Sex Bob-omb! We are here to see Scott Pilgrim kick some ass!"
Close, the last version was 'We are Sex-Bob-Omb and we are here to watch Scott Pilgrim kick your teeth in!'.

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
Ninja'd but yeah...

Wallace: Guess who's Drunk!

Scott: I'm guessing Wallace.

Wallace: You guess right!

Currently my favorite line in a movie.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN said:
WrcklessIntent said:
ManiacRaccoon said:
J03bot said:

I need to see this movie again, I was half asleep the first time cause I had just woken up, and it was still hilarious.

The line the sticks in my head is after the first guy turns into coins and he collects them, I don't remember the amount he left behind but I do remember the part right after that: "That's not even enough to pay for the bus ride home!" "C'mon, I'll lend you 3 bucks."
sad and Stuff!!!"
You are both wrong, SCOTT says, 'We are Sex-Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!'.
Ok i'm sorry but no. I have the book right in front of me dude. I've only seen the movie once so maybe in that but in the book kim says it. 3rd book towards the end.

TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN

Aug 24, 2010
WrcklessIntent said:
TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN said:
WrcklessIntent said:
ManiacRaccoon said:
J03bot said:

sad and Stuff!!!"
Ok i'm sorry but no. I have the book right in front of me dude. I've only seen the movie once so maybe in that but in the book kim says it. 3rd book towards the end.
Ahh poop, the book? I'm sorry, that's my bad, I didn't think. My apologies, I haven't read the books, so I just keep talking about the movie.

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN said:
ManiacRaccoon said:
WrcklessIntent said:
sad and Stuff!!!"
What? No. I was half-asleep, I don't remember her saying three versions of it. I remember the last one was "We are Sex Bob-omb! We are here to see Scott Pilgrim kick some ass!"
Close, the last version was 'We are Sex-Bob-Omb and we are here to watch Scott Pilgrim kick your teeth in!'.
Well, as I have mentioned, possibly, I was half asleep when I saw this. So I think I paraphrased in the word "ass" because I didn't remember.

TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN

Aug 24, 2010
ManiacRaccoon said:
TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN said:
ManiacRaccoon said:
WrcklessIntent said:
sad and Stuff!!!"
Well, as I have mentioned, possibly, I was half asleep when I saw this. So I think I paraphrased in the word "ass" because I didn't remember.
Haha, yeah. :p No big deal. And no offense intended, I'm just super precise about everything.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
It's not a line, but when scott does a dive through his window to avoid knives I laughed like crazy.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
"Don't talk to me about grammar!"

Yep, using that one quite a bit.

I did like this exchange

Stacey: I mean, did you really see a future with this girl?
Scott: Like... with jetpacks?

The Mick

Dec 16, 2008
Geekosaurus said:
Pretty much anything Wallace says.

Crash: This song is for the guy who keeps yelling from the balcony, it's called "We Hate You, Please Die."
Wallace Wells: Sweet! I love this song.
Yeah diffidently my favorite as well.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
"I'm in Lesbians with you!"

Either that or

"Scott Pilgrim has earned the Power of Self Respect"

Edit: Ninja was right above me. Never even saw it coming...

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
I can't remember the actual line, but it's after Scott defeats the first evil ex-boyfriend and he explodes and Scott says something along the lines of
"ooo coins!"