Favourite thing about your least favourite game.

neilsaccount

Jun 17, 2009
For me I would have to say The coop aspect in Two World's 2. They really improved upon the first game's coop play.

XeroDesign

May 31, 2011
I don't really like Starcraft but I love how each of the factions play completely different from the other two.

Zac Smith

Apr 25, 2010
The post-apocalyptic setting in Terminator Salvation, if it wasn't for my love of that genre, there would have been 0 chance of me even playing that game

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Mirror's Edge.
because standing up to EA and releasing an original title takes massive-
BALLS.
Amounts of COURAGE.

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
The bank job level in Kane and Lynch was the single highlight in that fuck stain of a game and that was only there to give players a taste of the muiltiplayer mode.

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
EverythingIncredible said:
Now you're just being mean.

A good game is a sum of many parts. Picking just one part out is pure torture.

On top of that, I don't have a favorite game. There many different games out there that I love in many different ways.
I think you may need to re-read the OP, my friend.

Aaaanyway, I really can't decide on which game is my least favourite. One example could be the 'burning in' drop feature of Section 8. Other than that, I think the game is utter crap.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011

On top of that, I don't have a favorite game. There many different games out there that I love in many different ways.
It appears you've misread the OP, he says favourite thing about your LEAST favourite game.

OT: I feel I'm going to get assassinated for this, considering how much I love WRPGs, but the journal in Morrowwind. I've tried on 6 separate occasions with many classes on that game, and I hated it each time. the way the journal organised the rumours and kept them stored for easy reference was pretty cool though. And the way that I had to actually find out where I was going, not follow the red marker. Other than that, nothing I liked about it.

ScoopMeister

Mar 12, 2011
ScoopMeister said:

I think you may need to re-read the OP, my friend.
And you're absolutely right.

This is embarassing. I have a tendency to miss words in sentences.

My favorite thing about my least favorite game...hmm...

Transformers: Convoy no Nazo has an alright atmosphere I guess.
Don't worry mate, I'm almost as bad.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Mass Effect 2 had no Mako.

Okay okay, ME2 is not my least favorite game. Just the first thing that came to mind.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
I liked the way weapons broke in Far Cry 2 since it actually fit the world you play in, plus an SMG randomly snaping in two during a heated firefight made me lol. Now the driving and map reading however...

Oh least favourite game Multiplayerwise would be Black Ops, since it took all the insane fun out of MW2's Multiplayer... Since in MW2 you never knew when the latest hilarious glitch would be found. Join a game and suddenly Infinite Emergency Airdrops! Not to mention the infinite clips glitch

But say what you like about Black Ops, they really tried to make the maps interactive which was quite cool

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Final Fantasy X-2 had some eye candy to it. That's about all it had to it.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
The open world structure of Fallout 3.

I really really really tried to like that game.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
The first sun stage in Sonic Unleashed. That was epic. The next 4 stages I remember are night stages. After that. Well, let's just say I don't own the game anymore...

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
I guess I could say the first and last level of StarFox: Assault.

Because they felt much more like StarFox: 64...Everything inbetween was all-range mode + mediocre 3rd-person shooter parts. :(

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Valiance said:
I guess I could say the first and last level of StarFox: Assault.

Because they felt much more like StarFox: 64...Everything inbetween was all-range mode + mediocre 3rd-person shooter parts. :(
This so much. The TPS segments were terrible. In any other game they would've been passable, but it's fucking Star Fox.

I'm still waiting for a spiritual sequel to 64. Screw Kristal, screw the aparoids, screw whatever the hell Command was, I want more arcade-style on rails space combat.

EDIT: With a bit of all-range mode thrown it. Just a bit.