Favourite Type of Pants......

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Skinny jeans. Honestly it's all I wear. I find them incredibly comfortable, much more comfortable then normal jeans. Plus, it's Metal. And I'm not being sarcastic, that's why I started wearing them.

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
Loose fitting blue jeans. Good for all seasons, covers legs, doesn't make too much noise when the legs rub against each other.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I have 2 different kinds of pants I wear. Dark blue jeans, and light blue jeans. Don't really have a preference towards either.

CaptQuakers

Feb 14, 2011
I wear short all year round. Because you never know when that extra bit of materiel trousers have will catch fire and kill you.

But really as a mountain biker I where shorts because I seem to have become immune to the cold.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Nunny said:
Does "no pants" count?
I think this fellow has adequately explained my preferences. I personal feel that pants are just another tool of the man to keep me down.

Pun intended.

Hubilub said:
I have a delightful fetish (yes, fetish) for my marvelous Manchester cloth pantaloons. To give them the best description as possible, wearing them is like wearing trackies for upper-middle class citizens wanting to feel rich!

Which is very important to note, as regular trackies are for upper-middle class citizens that want to feel poor, then become rich again through the music industry!

And yes, I must use bold every other sentence because that way you know what you are supposed to laugh at.
So, you prefer pants that permit you the pretense of posh-ness? Or pants that permit you the pretense of poverty?

Kiltguy

Lurker extraordinaré
Jan 23, 2011
Hakama (kendo), or Swedish-military-issue-pants, and preferably my lovely kilt.

black_omega2

Jun 2, 2009
For general wearing and comfort my favorite pants, and basically all I have, is track pants.

For awesomeness/flashiness and looking cool, I love mah phat pants.
Just google it :D

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Jeans, particularly slim fit jeans, not as tight as skinny's but still form fit enough to be comfortable

Lyndraco

Jun 12, 2008
For work I prefer a good pair of cargo pants (the extra pockets means I don't have to carry around my field bag!), for school a soft and comfy pair of suit/dress pants (easier to sleep in during class), and for every other instance, blue jeans.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I am all for jeans but I need to wear dress pants more than ever now.
damn program.

geier

Oct 15, 2010
Favourite Type of Pants......

On me: Long baggy army pants
On women: No pants or see throu pants

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Boxers... yfronts have their place but are usually too restrictive.

.... what?

Oh. OH!
Jeans, then. The garment for all situations. Though if I could get some that fit right, had decently placed pockets and weren't just overly fiddly, I'd have plenty of chino style cargos. Only got the one set and they generally turn out more annoying than anything.

Getting a bit of a fondness for my bike leathers now as well. Water resistant, warm, tough, but still have a bit of give in them. And shockingly they even fit right, despite being secondhand (and i suspect a wrong-gender cut .. but it sorta works when I have a set of work troos on underneath)

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Trackies and joggys are the best. So comfortable

that or..

NOTHING AT ALL
NOTHING AT ALL
NOTHING AT ALL!

[sub]My captcha was a series of blocks.. wtf[/sub]