Favourite Villain Quotes?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
technically I don't know if Superboy Prime counts as a villain but...

As for an ACTUAL Comic Book villain:

That's Snowflame from The New Guardians. He's a super villain powered by Cocain. Here's another example of how awesome he was!

I can't remember the name of the character he's punching and frankly don't care. Just look at that!

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
"On my kingdom...shine the light of justice..." - Igos du Ikana, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Second Apparition (Macbeth)
"Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth. " (IV.i.79-81)

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
"You were made... to be ruled. In the end you will always kneel."
-Loki

Loki's had amazing quotes throughout his entire comic book life, but the way Hiddleston delivers the line sends shivers down my spine, and is probably the most memorable line from the movie.

Though, nothing can really compare to this:

This is so terribly written that I can't help but be amazed that Doom makes it work.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak. Like me. They need you right now. When they don't, they'll cast you out. Like a leper. Y'see, their morals, their code: it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see, I'll show you. When the chips are down, these, uh, "civilized people"? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

-The Joker, The Dark Knight

And something that never fails to amuse me:

Since when were you under the impression that I...

miketehmage

Jul 22, 2009
"Let them come, Frostmourne hungers" - The Lich King.

The reason for this is that my friend was playing one of the warcraft games and he was in control of Arthas. Every time he commanded Arthas to perform an action he would say "Frostmourne hungers" and it got really super annoying.

But when blizz released ICC and when the Lich King said it in the cinematic, I thought it was cool.

IrenIvy

Mar 15, 2011
From Legacy of Kain: Defiance (as BlueKenja said, it is complicated)
"(Sarafan knights) - Surrender, fiend, and we will promise you an easy death!
(Kain) - I can promise you the same but it would be a lie."

Also from the first Overlord, final boss, the Wizard
"One by one the others fell to my corrupting influence. Those walls of goodness, purity, obedience... one just has to know where to push. As as for you, you felt and they left you behind in their desperation to become heroes."

And if I may add a quote from a movie...
"I'll bite your legs off!" by the one and only Black Knight of Monty Python and Holy Grail

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Kefka Palazzo

Son of a Submariner! You'll pay for this!

Hee-hee... Nothing beats the sweet music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison! Uwee-hee-hee!

Read my lips - mercy is for wimps! There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"...If they get in your way, kill them!

I will destroy everything... I will create a monument to non-existence!

Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
anything by Khan Noonien Singh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0gk3AXEKUE

"I've done Far worse than kill you. I've hurt you and I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive, buried alive."

there is only one reply to that

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
"yours is some tepid off-brand cola. What I?m making is classic Coke; you don't want to live in a world without Coke, do you?"

What? he's pretty much a villain at this point.

Mid Boss

Aug 20, 2012
Quote? No no no. That's kids stuff. This man goes on for two minutes in the most epic villain monologue. EVER.

He is the ONLY reason to watch the He-Man live action movie. This man makes evil look glorious.

"What consequence are you now? This planet. These people. They are NOTHING to me!"

Lady Lucky

Bullet Dodger
Sep 4, 2012
Okay, maybe I'm dating myself:
Resident Evil (first one, with the horrible voice acting)
I distinctly remember playing Jill Valentine and almost getting squished in a room.
Berry Burton rescues me and says "Gee, you were almost a Jill sandwich!"
Oh Berry, not a villian but definately not on your side for a majority of the game.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Mid Boss said:
Quote? No no no. That's kids stuff. This man goes on for two minutes in the most epic villain monologue. EVER.

He is the ONLY reason to watch the He-Man live action movie. This man makes evil look glorious.

Oh my god, he delivered that so amazingly well.

As for me, probably the most powerful being to have ever existed in every single piece of fiction:

Niftu Cal: " I am a biotic God. I think things, and they happen ! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am Biotic made flesh !

FEAR HIM

FrozenCones

Dec 31, 2009
miketehmage said:
"Let them come, Frostmourne hungers" - The Lich King.

The reason for this is that my friend was playing one of the warcraft games and he was in control of Arthas. Every time he commanded Arthas to perform an action he would say "Frostmourne hungers" and it got really super annoying.

But when blizz released ICC and when the Lich King said it in the cinematic, I thought it was cool.
Can you feel it, my son, closing in all around you? The Light's justice has been awakened. The sins of the past have finally caught up to you. You will be called to account for all the atrocities you've committed, the unspeakable horrors you've let loose upon this world, and the dark, ancient powers you've enslaved. Though my soul was one of the first to be devoured by your evil, there are thousands more bound within this blade, and they cry out for release. Look now to your defenses, my son, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!

I digress

Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world
From this seal shall arise the doom of men,
who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own.
Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit.
Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control.
Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

-Archimonde during the fall of Dalaran.

Aaron Foltz

Aug 6, 2012
"Who gives a shit what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes."

Vilos Cohaagen: Total Recall (1990)

Mid Boss

Aug 20, 2012
"It's not about making money. It's about taking money. Disrupting the status quo because.... the status is NOT quo. The world is a mess and I... just have to rule it!" Dr. Horrible - Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Lady Lucky said:
Okay, maybe I'm dating myself:
Resident Evil (first one, with the horrible voice acting)
I distinctly remember playing Jill Valentine and almost getting squished in a room.
Berry Burton rescues me and says "Gee, you were almost a Jill sandwich!"
Oh Berry, not a villian but definately not on your side for a majority of the game.
I think you mean Barry not Berry, for me Nemesis from Resi 3 gets it with his iconic "STARS". You hear him rasping that and it sends shivers down your spine and you know your in for a fight.

Sarcastic_Applause

Dec 1, 2010
"I am the evil part of your mind, You cannot defeat me... because you were the one that forced me into being."
- Ness' Nightmare

"We all make mistakes... don't you think Raven? We humans need strict supervision; we cannot live on our own... A state dedicated solely to ravens, I'm a realist not some fool... All i ever wanted to do was to revive the ways of old...
DIE REBEL!"
-Leos Klein