Favourite villian?

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
Mystique, although I would not call her a villain. To be fair, you have two flavors of Mystique. When she is working for Magneto, Mr. Sinister, or the Hellfire Club, she is the best covert ops agent you can get. She can walk into any building in the world, no matter how tight the security is, and get what she is after. She can also act like other people with flawless precision.

When she does things on her own, however, her agendas involve her kids in some form. This sounds weird considering how she's treated Rogue and Nightcrawler over the years, but even bad parents still want to do right by their kids. When she is working for someone else and if Nightcrawler or Rogue are in danger, she turns on her employers to get her kids out of harm's way. When she poses as someone not related to a job, it usually as a friend of Rogues or Nightcrawlers. But that does not mean she will not betray her kids if that is a part of someone else's plan. She will not do any real harm to them in the process.

When her third son, Graydon Creed was murdered, her agenda was to find out who did it and how to best make them pay.

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Iago from Shakespeare's Othello, he was just such an awesome, calculating villain. Also Roberto from Monster, he would always sink into the shadows for a while and then suddenly appear in an episode and I would be screaming in my head to the main characters "OH SHIT ITS ROBERTO RUN AWAY". Sai from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is also amazing. Vegeta, Majin Buu and Kid Buu were probably my favourite characters from Dragon Ball Z. And then theres Skeletor because... "quiet or I'll turn you into a suitcase!"

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I am going to go with Carnage from Spider-man. I honestly have forgotten all reasons behind this choice. All I know is this has always been my answer when asked my favorite villain.

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
Metalix Knightmare said:
If I had to pick one guy, I'd have to say my favorite villain would have to be Jagi from Fist of the North Star. It's nice to have a bad guy who is just such a complete BASTARD in every sense of the word! Killing innocent people?

A mountain before Breakfast.

Bringing guns to a fist fight?

Standard operating procedure for the man.

And then they made Jagi Gaiden which actually made one weep for Jagi and what he had become. An accomplishment in and of itself considering the monster we've all known him as.
What is that from?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Diddy_Mao said:
Horus.

If you're going to go on a personal patricidal crusade of vengeance you might as well take half the god damn galaxy with you.
Konrad Curze and Fulgrim. I really do agree with alot of how Curze saw the world with certain subjects (no freaking mercy for criminals) and his use of terror as a weapon.

Fulgrim because I always wished I had skills in the arts but hey, if I'm gonna commit horrible sins, I'd rather be in estacy as I do them and wearing crazy shit like his Noise Marines do these days.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
I'm going with the Master from Fallout
although I use "villain" loosely here, as he does come across as more of an antagonist than an actual villain, since his goal is to unify everyone and thus make peace, he doesn't want to destroy humanity just for the shits and chuckles =P

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
I have absolutely no idea, but I'll list a few of my favorites anyway

Mr. Freeze from the DC universe
Magneto from the Marvel universe
Suitengu from Speed Grapher

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Eddie Brock as Venom.

Spider-Man's my favorite Super Hero so it makes sense for a Spidey villain to be my favorite villain.

Plus he's everything I think a good villain should be. He's got all of Spidey's powers, but he's even stronger, he knows Spidey's identity and he serves as a twisted reflection of what Peter Parker could've been.
And that's my favorite type of villain, one who is essentially an evil version of the hero. I like the challenge that type of foe creates.

boyvirgo666

May 12, 2009
Wiley pete from empowered. He is known to skull rape superheroes then canniblize parts of them then rape then again then rinse repeat until nothing is left. Why does he do this? Because its fun.

GOWONZU

Aug 18, 2010
Light/Kira from Death Note

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNEIEhWrBS0

he can be so polite and yet so evil, gives me shivers!

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Ive got to be original and just say -

The Joker

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
Kefka from FF6.

The best villain in any game I have played so far.

As far as movie villains go... Heath Ledger's Joker

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Sauron. c'mon, he is the ultimate villain. black armor, spiked mace, spirit with a 3 meter tall body, attempts to enslave all other races with his army of corrupted and warped elves, there simply is no other.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVtdi5LW0PSHJLMj8nVLDfk_kH2RgqB6noBVq9zSoqxIY9v30Xuw

Metalix Knightmare

Sep 27, 2007
Seanfall said:
Metalix Knightmare said:
If I had to pick one guy, I'd have to say my favorite villain would have to be Jagi from Fist of the North Star. It's nice to have a bad guy who is just such a complete BASTARD in every sense of the word! Killing innocent people?

A mountain before Breakfast.

Bringing guns to a fist fight?

Standard operating procedure for the man.

And then they made Jagi Gaiden which actually made one weep for Jagi and what he had become. An accomplishment in and of itself considering the monster we've all known him as.
What is that from?
Jagi Gaiden. The aforementioned back story for the Butcher of Hokuto.

Jan 13, 2012
Organisation XIII (XIV if you count Xion) of course. Some are total badasses while others are just comic relief. Observe.

It's funny cause Xigbar's actually one of the more evil ones

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Joffrey from Game of Thrones is definitely up there.

Rodrigo Borga from ACII was also great.

And of course there's the Joker.

Sauron is a must too.

I also thoroughly enjoyed Scarmanga from the Man With the Golden Gun.

Magneto is pretty good too.