Favourite Voice of All Time

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Walken.

It doesn't matter what day or time it is. Somewhere, someone, somehow, a Christopher Walken impression is currently being done.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
David Warner
David Hayter
David Kei- I mean, Keith David

Ron Perlman
Morgan Freeman
Crispin Freeman
Quinton Flynnman

And finally one that no one else has said yet, Scott McNeil. Or 'his growliness' to you. He can do a dog/eagle hybrid paladin, bloodthirsty velociraptor warrior, and a sarcastic rat saboteur from Brooklyn all in the same show. Also Piccolo and Android 16 in Dragon Ball Z, and Wolverine in X-Men Evolution. Apparently he's voiced quite a few Orc and Tauren characters in World of Warcraft too, among other things.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Ubiquitous Duck said:
*A golden cookie will be awarded to the person who can guess 'why' that is my favourite*
"You... You live yet?! You have less than a fraction of your soul, and yet somehow you continue to oppose me?"

My guess is on that one.

As for my picks, I'm just going to second Warner as one of my favorites. And also add Christopher Lee, Jennifer Hale, Grey DeLisle, Tarja Turunen, Morgan Freeman and Stephen Fry.

Silvanus said:
Probably Leonard Cohen. A beautiful voice, and beautiful poetry.

He's good, but I truly prefer Nick Cave.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
I'm gonna have to jump on the Patrick Stewart bandwagon, with an extremely honourable mention of Tim Curry.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
For me it's a bit of a tie between Morgan Freeman and Tim Curry, with Patrick Stewart as a backup.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
TopazFusion said:
Ninja'd on the second post! >.< Loved him as the Arbiter in Halo, Sargent Foley in Call of Duty, and everything in between.

OT: Brandon Jones, the voice of Gametrailers.com would be my other choice no question.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
Alan Rickman. Oh, I love every sound that comes out of his mouth. Not just his voice, I love his line delivery. Could just listen to him all day...

spartenX

Oct 2, 2009
David Kay, specifically as megatron on transformers beast wars

also, Nobuyuki Hiyama, best known for roles such as Viral from gurren laggan and Guy Shishioh from GaoGaiGAr

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Oh my god, Claudia Black. She has like the sexiest voice in history.

Also, can people please remember to put videos in spoiler tags? Some of us don't have great internet, and it really gums up the works.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Keith David, He of the Sexy Voice. (And Cree Summer when she's really being sultry.)

Other favorite voices include Jennifer Hale, Johnny Yong Bosch, Steve Blum, Laura Bailey, Troy Baker, Tara Strong, Grey Delise, and Mark Hamill.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
John Hurt, Gideon Emery, Adam Howden (Anders in Dragon Age 2), Franka Potente.

John Hurt's voice is the ultimate voice in my opinion.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Steve Blum's rough Roger Smith type voice.
Danny Sexbang's sweet voice.
Edward Norton's deadpan.
The guy from the Stanley Parable, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and to a degree the guy from Little Big Planet.

I think that's it, I don't really pay attention to this kind of thing too much.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
I think that award goes to Stephen Fry. He narrated the UK version of the Harry Potter audiobooks and did an absolutely fantastic job of it, not to mention all the other stuff he's done.
I agree that Patrick Stewart and Tim Curry are great as well.

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
God I hate these threads because I can't simply just pick one voice.
So here goes some of my picks.

The late Tony Jay
Christopher Lee
Tara Strong
Mark Hamill
Jonnny Young Bosch
and Jason David Frank

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
hmmm. a lot i can name as my favorite voice actor/actress but Tara Strong, Laura Bailey, Kevin Conroy, Johnny Yong Bosch, Keith David, Kevin Micheal Richardson, and Mel Blanc are among my top favorites