Favourite weapon in a game

Sargey

Jul 13, 2010
Not sure on my favourite, but the minigun in TF2 is great fun (jumping out from behind a corner into an un-suspecting group of enemies = fun times!).

DannibalG36

Mar 29, 2010
Silenced Silverballers from the Hitman series. Phewwwiiieee... One pull of the two triggers, and your enemy flies across the room before collapsing in a beautiful ragdoll heap.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Adam the Smith said:
for me the predators boomerang thing in AVP cause for me it is easy to use and is overpowered or that nuke gun in mass effect 2
Favorite topic re-use over and over again. Why don't you look those thread's up if you are curious.

Somespeed

Apr 14, 2009
I'll grab a crowbar over any weapon, any time. Handy? No. Deadly? No. But try taking down a big baby tentacle weird brainy thingy with a crowbar, and you're in for some golden fun

freakymojo

Nov 18, 2009
T.D.H
The Direct Hit, from team fortress 2. for my favorite class The soldier.
this weapon is absolutely DEVASTAING in the right hands, and i have spent months practicing with it, and let me tell you this, the kill with this baby never stop being satisfying.

Michael Dagastino

Feb 22, 2010
ShadowsofHope said:
The Mini-Nuke Launcher from Fallout 3.

I had some fun times with that bad boy.
Which one? The normal launcher or the M.I.R.V.? For me it was the M.I.R.V. . . . Brought overkill to a new level.

Wylade

Jul 3, 2010
My favorite isn't from a game, it's the guitars in FLCL.

But if I had to choose, I'd say any assault rifle. full auto, 3-round burst, semi, no matter. they all work close range to long, and you can ALWAYS find ammo.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Zetsubou-Sama said:
XinfiniteX said:
TestType said:
Laser shotgun in Fallout 3
There was a laser shotgun?!?! How did I miss that??

Hmmm, I'd probably have to say a Barrett 50 Cal from MW2 with Extended Mags and Silencer. I like to keep it simple.
There isn't one, he's probably referring to the tri-beam laser rifle?
There is a laser shotgun. Two actually. Protectron's Gaze and the Metal Blaster. Both of these are awesome, but the Gauss Rifle from Fallout 3 is just pure win.

Zackary Yakumo

Mar 29, 2010
Michael Dagastino said:
ShadowsofHope said:
The Mini-Nuke Launcher from Fallout 3.

I had some fun times with that bad boy.
Which one? The normal launcher or the M.I.R.V.? For me it was the M.I.R.V. . . . Brought overkill to a new level.
totally the MIRV.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
The Energy Sword from Halo 2, 3 and Reach.

It's an elegant and precise weapon that was greatly feared back in the days of Halo: Combat Evolved and is now somewhat worshipped by players today who enjoy true sword battles in multiplayer matches.

It's an awesome weapon.

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
jcb1337 said:
Zetsubou-Sama said:
XinfiniteX said:
TestType said:
Laser shotgun in Fallout 3
There was a laser shotgun?!?! How did I miss that??

Hmmm, I'd probably have to say a Barrett 50 Cal from MW2 with Extended Mags and Silencer. I like to keep it simple.
There isn't one, he's probably referring to the tri-beam laser rifle?
There is a laser shotgun. Two actually. Protectron's Gaze and the Metal Blaster. Both of these are awesome, but the Gauss Rifle from Fallout 3 is just pure win.
I stand corrected, I always thought of it as a bigger laser pistol but I guess it's a shotgun according to the wiki.

Anyway, while on fallout 3 I love me some Railway Rifle

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
The peace maker in the jak games. Used in just the right way sends vechiles flying. I remember I would set off the peace maker and then get on a ship and it would send me flying right out of the game. Hilarious.

Krunkcity3000

Mar 12, 2008
Tie between the Farsight or laptop gun from perfect dark and the Cerebral Bore or Chronoscepter from Turok.

I guess i don't have a fave.