Fear the Cosplay

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Am I the only one that played ME3 with the volume turned down blaring Blue Oyster Cult?

There is just something inherently cute in the imagery of a miniature bringer of destruction, a harbinger of doom, a technological Cthulhu.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Sorry ya can't go. There's aways next time.

Also, I now am both fearful, and envious of that creature.

Beliyal

Big Stupid Jellyfish
Jun 7, 2010
This is awesome. I knew Podi was destined to become something far greater.

And this gave me an idea. *forces cat into a Reaper costume*

Captcha: sleep tight. ... This thing has cameras following me, right? How does it know I'm getting ready to sleep? We have given the synthetics too much power!

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Gearhead mk2 said:
Aww, its so adorable! Apart from the whole slaughter-all-sentient-organics thing but we can look past that.
I think that just makes Podi cuter. Look at him laying waste to mankind. So adorable.

Dragonticktock

Sep 28, 2011
I fully support pointing podi at the bioware panel. It'll probably take indoctrination to make them give us the 16 endings we were promised.

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
Dragonticktock said:
I fully support pointing podi at the bioware panel. It'll probably take indoctrination to make them give us the 16 endings we were promised.
Which would mean 3 or 4 more colors by Bioware standards ;p

evilkaz

Feb 27, 2012
Wow great character designs. You are quite the expert, I'm talking to you McQuaig! Though that explosion felt a little rushed. Regardless, nice job. Sorry about PAX lee.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Delock said:
Chevalier noir said:
Hehe, the redhead kinda looks like Zoe from another webcomic I'm reading. :D
That makes the second panel all the worse if that's Nerf This you're talking about.
I can kinda see it. Definitely changes the second panel though... Just a lot...

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
You were seriously missed. Someone at the Escapist Movie Night was complaining about not having anything to watch on Thursdays, and I shouted "YOU SHOULD READ NAME GAME!" I don't know if he heard me, though. Do you think you'll be able to make PAX Prime this year?

The comic's awesome as well, as always. I hope your injury is healing, though. As awesome as your guest artists always are, we miss you and your art.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
You know, if THAT was the final confrontation in Mass Effect 3, it would have been immensely improved.

All in favor?