Feed Dump: A Butte Man

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
I never knew the words "Rabid Squirrels" could be so arousing....

Alahmnat

Nov 20, 2010
I would like to thank Cam for actually taking the conversation to where we all were in our heads when the grapefruit-sized concrete balls came up.

Or was that just me?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I've heard about these train riding stories. Concrete balls and noxious goop? Can't they just hire some people to clear off the roofs of the cars before pulling out or just putting spikes on the roof?

anian

Sep 10, 2008
The judge in the car chase should really acted more like a kindergarden teacher with "I don't care who started it" position of punishing the cops and the guy equally.
And btw $1000 to fulfill a dream? Sign me up.

Redlin5 said:
I've heard about these train riding stories. Concrete balls and noxious goop? Can't they just hire some people to clear off the roofs of the cars before pulling out or just putting spikes on the roof?
Yeah, you'd think the spikes would be the first thing they try, I mean you put spikes on everything you want to be left alone...then, of course, the squirrels.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
a butte man -> be a mutant

I don't know where Japan digs a hole to, but for reference, here in Brazil we dig our holes to Japan, so maybe they dig their holes to Brazil. Food for thought.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
The humor was so dry this week I can't even make a proper metaphor for it. LOVED IT.

gunner1905

Jun 18, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Do you really think just one guy will be able to get a crowd of people, who really needs to get to work and back (or go home for the holidays) and have no other better options, to get off the train.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Considering there's a team called the Butte Pirates, you'd think they'd be more aware of the E at the end.

And I would electrify the top of the trains. THough Im not seeing how the Concrete balls didnt stop this enough.

Ninedeus

Feb 26, 2010
Was imagining a bunch of rescue personnel with a bunch of coins in their pockets lining up on the claw crane machine taking turns to try and rescue the toddler.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
gunner1905 said:
Redlin5 said:
Do you really think just one guy will be able to get a crowd of people, who really needs to get to work and back (or go home for the holidays) and have no other better options, to get off the train.
He has a large chainsaw.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
And now everyone but Dale and roscoe have been on feed dump. Hooray! Also, if they show off new hats at the minimum of one per week, how long will it take until Valve gets jealous?

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I know he'll never read this but GRAHAM! you should come to Nova Scotia where I live and be my wingman at a bar or something, I'm so lonely and you'd probably be the best one for it, YEAH!

Anyways on topic: Great video and the train company should try spike traps

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Tally with a shotgun has got to be the best thing ever.

Actually the whole bit about the car chase had me in stitches. The part about Prince Harry's stalkers worry though. There's nothing better to do in their lives but chase after a prince. Doesn't the prince chase after the girl in the stories?

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
misterprickly said:
They have too much fun with this show.
:)

I hope they sell copies of the hat... I have 3 nieces that would love that hat.
:) The hats are both listed in my Etsy store, but if you sew at all you can also find instructions here for how to make them yourself (if, say, you wanted to create 3 for your nieces...): http://nheilke.com/blog/2012/01/bug-eyed-fleece-monster-hats/

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I absolutely loved this episode. I used to think I loved you guys, but then Desert Bus came and my fandom skyrocketed to a whole new level. Great work!