Feed Dump: A Butte Man

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
The reality show with the girls who wanna marry Prince Harry has to be one of the most saddest thing I've ever heard of. the "Please, take a throne" bit got me good, though.

And Japanese digging holes contest? that's pretty tame for the a country that brought us Used panties vendors and Video game arcade bathroom stalls.

also, Graham's old lady impression "Come inside, dear." was the best thing in the entire episode. XD

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Concrete balls?
I like how they tried deterring people from doing something dangerous by making it more dangerous.
Seriously, I've never heard about people actually using deathtraps before.
People tend to stick to non-lethal things, like electrified fences, instead of using orbital laser cannons.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I want Tally's hat!
and I too thought of the ineffectiveness of having a gold shovel a la Minecraft

way too vivid image of blood streaked cement balls hanging on chains in my head...

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
Sweet episode guys. Just one question. I'm wondering what happened to morgan. He was awesome.

anteru

Jul 28, 2010
I used to live near Butte, that kind of stuff is not surprising.

they do have an attraction though, the berkeley pit, its an old mine that has filled with toxic water. Wish I was joking about that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Pit

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Tally looks sooooooo cute with that hat on~.

Also, death race with trains. Make a movie out of it. NOW. I'd go and watch it.

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
Tally! (My favorite LRR cast member, I'm always happy to see her)

Cameron's delivery is very dry. He needs someone like Alex who we've seen can do something with that. I think he'd pair well with someone like Matt or Paul.

Tally would probably pair well with James or Andy. (The obvious pairing is Kathleen, because she pairs well with just about everyone, but I think Tally with either James or Andy would be an interesting pair)

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
In the steam era they called them tell-tales to warn/knock down anybody on the roof that a tunnel was coming, but they were just heavy rope with knots tied at the bottom, not concrete for crying out loud.

(I've been holding on to that information for many years thanks to my Dad being a train nut. TOTALLY WORTH IT!)