Feed Dump: A Pig Inside A Cow

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
luvd1 said:
You do know a raspberry is another name for a fart. Oh the irony.
I thought "blowing a raspberry" is just if you are going like pfrrrrrrrrr with your mouth ...

Aside from that: You have to do an episode without animals! Now I'm not only afraid of tunnel monsters, but elephancocklambkins too! :(

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I could watch Paul using splash as Magikarp all day. I don't understand why, but it's simply mesmerizing.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I have two questions

1. How does one go about acquiring a Magikarp hat?
2. Why don't I already own one?
3. Why didn't I just wait until the end of the video to get the link? (disregard previous questions)

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Sadly, my first reflex when seeing Paul is to use him as a bludgeon [http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150].

That inmate gets props from me for the subtlest and most comprehensive insult ever.

So what you is get a whale, and stick an elephant in it which has had a cow stuck in it which has had a pig stuck in it which has had a lamb stuck in it which has had a chicken stuck in it which has had an egg stuck in it which has had a needle stuck in it which contains your soul [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koschei]. Let's see any adventurers get THAT one.

meshuggeneh

Jul 10, 2010
How did no one guess that Kathleen broke in the HUG ALL THE GIANT KITTIES? I know that was my first thought.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
If elphantocoglambken ever makes it onto a t-shirt, I might just have to get it.

Also, "cleared of all wrongdoing?!" Joseph freakin' Smith, what does a cop have to do to get his pepper spray privileges revoked?

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Why has no one linked in the picture yet?

I don't know why.... but this just blew my mind.

I tip my hat to you, inmate number unknown.

CINN4M0N

Jan 31, 2010
So were the football Haka dudes from New Zealand? Because I can understand an American teen haka attempt being mistaken for anything else.

Ninedeus

Feb 26, 2010
GrizzlerBorno said:

I could see why it took so long for them to notice. It does not stand out unless you actually focus on the cow.

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
Geisterkarle said:
luvd1 said:
You do know a raspberry is another name for a fart. Oh the irony.
I thought "blowing a raspberry" is just if you are going like pfrrrrrrrrr with your mouth ...
It's rhyming slang - raspberry tart

On the subject of which, my favourite rhyming slang of all is 'I went out last night and got totally Schindlers'.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Hitchmeister said:
I had to google the Vermont state police decal to see what the pig looked like. Now the question is, why are they worried about the pig when they have the three strange, unidentifiable creatures on the left side intentionally?
The Kodama are melting, melting!

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Ninedeus said:
GrizzlerBorno said:

I could see why it took so long for them to notice. It does not stand out unless you actually focus on the cow.
Does anyone else see the three tree spirits from Princess Mononoke?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
GrizzlerBorno said:

That is pretty awesome.

And slightly embarrassing, since I live in Vermont.