Feed Dump: A Rifle is Forever

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Curse for my maturity and responsibility dominating my impluse! I would of so order that Deadpool hat after that video ended!

Also the "Honey I'm home" part made me chuckle alot.

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
The story about the girl breaking her arm and them just calling her parents happened to me when i was in nursery (pre-school) i broke my leg (and was in the amount of pain that i required morphine) and they just rang my family up, got them to pick me up and didn't really give a shit

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holly balls, this has is the best episode! And then it ended with Deadpool! Could it possible get any better?

I submit, "yes" but only with the aid of tits and dragons.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Graham (and the rest of LRR for that matter), you guys are WAY wittier than Deadpool!

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Don't sell yourself short Graham, you are to nearly as witty as Deadpool.

Allthough, 'That got dark'; are you trying to make that your new catchphrase? I don't think it is as funny as you seem to think it is.

Edit: Ah! Ninja!

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Once upon a time, there used to be a thing called the "School Nurse" -- an actual professional person with actual medical training -- whose sole job it was to triage sick or injured students. But then cutting school budgets became a national pastime, and the nurses were among the first to go.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Am I the only one not seeing the usual News title card at 0:28? (Just music and black screen.)

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
lolmynamewastaken said:
why is the door behind the couch barred shut? is it like full on Velociraptor apocalypse in Canada or something?
That door leads to the outside its a loading bay sorta thing. Unless I am mistaken the exterior of those doors are the double blue door you can see next to the main moonbase door.

for example 1:58 into the episode The Bee Team.

It is barred because it is not in use and that keeps the moonbase safe from thieves Rival victorian gangs, rabid fans, and Cthulhu.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
ewhac said:
Once upon a time, there used to be a thing called the "School Nurse" -- an actual professional person with actual medical training -- whose sole job it was to triage sick or injured students. But then cutting school budgets became a national pastime, and the nurses were among the first to go.
The school district policy actually lists "school nurse or other medically trained staff members shall make the determination of contacting parents, calling 911..." It doesnt say if that school had a nurse or not but they are clearly still in some schools.

The school district maintains that a broken arm isn't immediately life threatening and that the child was safe and stable and there was no skin puncture. It is not their policy to call ambulances for non-emergency situations.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Mullahgrrl said:
Allthough, 'That got dark'; are you trying to make that your new catchphrase? I don't think it is as funny as you seem to think it is.
No, it just sort of happened. Things get dark!

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
And we're so glad things do get dark. They tend to be some of the funniest bits.

attackshark

Nov 16, 2010
http://elizabethlayala.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/lhooq-by-marcel-duchamp.jpg

this is duchamp. he did draw a mustache on the mona lisa and he is already famous for it.

you guys need to think bigger; try drawing all over Michelangelo's David like he passed out at a party too early.

p.s: if you guys already knew this THEN SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE THIS, DAMN IT. IT COST ME 35OO USD TO LEARN THAT, I NEED TO APPLY IT SOMEHOW.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Yes, yes, give in to the new couch's dark desires. Let it flow through you!

Shuguard

Apr 19, 2012
Oh only at Degeller and son can you get your ring and rifle at the same time. Laughed my ass off hearing that ad over the radio. They also set up a shooting range at the back of the place as well.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Jeez, so much talk about bad schools. I'm actually surprised that I love my school so much with so many stupid ones running around.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
The "breaking the arm and only notifying the parents" thing isn't too uncommon. When I broke my arm in school, I just sat out in gym and waited for my parents to arrive and take care of me.

Captcha: laugh at me. Seems kinda cruel.