Feed Dump: Arbitrary Arbitrage

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Arbitrary Arbitrage

This week we learn that debt isn't always a great thing.

Watch Video

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
But wait? day before thanksgiving? Surely that was last week. You even said as much on Desert Bus, so did you forget? Or did I miss a joke? or should this one have gone up last week? I'm so confused!!

bigdork

Nov 9, 2010
The jury skipper is in trouble at his trial. Explaining that you can't be bothered with jury duty just doesn't go over well with juries.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Actually this was recorded before, only the drive it was on wasn't in the right place for them to upload for last week, so they missed it... and now here it is!

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Varya said:
But wait? day before thanksgiving? Surely that was last week. You even said as much on Desert Bus, so did you forget? Or did I miss a joke? or should this one have gone up last week? I'm so confused!!
It was supposed to be uploaded last week but it wasn't, so the Escapist said it could be pushed to this week. At least, that's what I recall from Desert Bus.

OT: I love it when people get smacked needing to pay off sentences that they could never conceivably afford in their entire life-times.

"You owe me six billion dollars!"

"I only make $50,000 a year..."

"Well then you'd better not be planning on dying any time soon!"

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Varya said:
It actually was supposed to go up last week but with DB they were so mixed up they forgot to turn it in.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well given that the guy was essentially commiting fraud in the first story, I get the feeling declaring bankruptcy wouldn't really help in his case...

And I want my coffin to have a jetpack when I shuffle off, have it on a timer so I burst out of the ground during the service, kind of a "screw this noise, I'm outta here"

And some young would-be Bart Simpson should really nick the head off that statue, just the head.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Oh, Catholic church. When will you realize you can't win against boobs? Noone wins against boobs.

Reminds me of a breast cancer campaing they had here in Holland about a year ago. Pictures of topless women with text that translates to:"They look better in pairs" in reference to mastectomies. You know who threw a ***** fit in Holland? Nobody. Nobody at all. Not even a 'concerned parents' petition. I do enjoy living in a laid back country.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
bigdork said:
The jury skipper is in trouble at his trial. Explaining that you can't be bothered with jury duty just doesn't go over well with juries.
So... ..wouldn't that make them biased against him?

They'll never convict him; they can't get an unbiased jury.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I think I'm finally warming up to Moral Oral, but Beej still has to work a bit on his delivery. Same as with rapid fire 3: he accidentally (I think) had about the same cadence as terrible huckster Graham did intentionally.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
That was the best one in a while, I mean, that was laugh out loud kind of funny- Matthew McConnaughey impression had me in stitches! :D

I hope you guys are recovering from Desert Bus!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The topless modles for the coffin store seems pointless to me.

I mean, anyone who needs a coffin is probably already stiff.;)

Also, Kathleen is starting to scare me. I think this years Desert Bus did something to her.
>_> At least I hope it was the bus....

Joking. She's fine.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Get Tai'd Graham, bad puns are bad. Also I bought "One night in Bangkok" because of you.

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
There's something going on with Graham's voice - it's even better somehow in this episode.

I wonder which company is having those coffins - I can see how did they got the idea since that's the thing you find in google when you search coffin models XD
There's a callendar with those naked ladies, and it's going on for 3 years now.

xuberfail

Jul 23, 2010
I don't understand, he just needed to make himself sound like a terrible Juror. Just have a racist rant or something.