Feed Dump: Bacon Taco Badges

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Bacon Taco Badges

Is there any way to improve tacos? Michigan says yes.

Watch Video

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Tim Hortons proposal huh? That's pretty original. So women I know drink their Timmies...

Hmm...

The Baco sounds like something I would want to buy right now!

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
The Hat: yes, Graham... I shall take your soul and add it to my collection while your husk does my bidding...

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Someone needs to show Kate the Puppy Bowl footage on YouTube, along with the Kitty halftime show. Her brain will never recover.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Kate was so adorable in this episode I just want to hug her.

sky_rider19

Mar 16, 2011
OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO A WHITECAPS GAME THIS YEAR AND GETTING A BACO!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they sold something outrageous. I seem to remember them selling a huge burger or something weird.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Puppy bowl was certainly more interesting than the super bowl.

And no, there is never enough bacon.

mariomario

Nov 22, 2009
I've watched the puppy bowl for the last 2 years. Definitely awesome.

And I lived in Buffalo, so I am very familiar with the rrrrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrim to rrrrrrr(w?)in. Good bread bowls.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Wait, how does Kate not know of the Puppy Bowl, the Kitten Half-Time Show and the Piglet Pep Squad? (Though actually they were hedgehogs this past year.)

vladislak

Sep 15, 2011
I am unsure how accurate LRR means to be with the news they use for the show, but if they are trying to use real news and mock it then the Scout Badge point is incorrect. BSA established a game design merit badge not a video game merit badge and it is actually quite constructive. Otherwise, great video as usual.

Source Link: http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/Home/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/MeritBadges/mb-GDSN.aspx

NearLifeExperience

Oct 21, 2012
valium said:
At this rate, bacon is in danger of going the way of ninjas and vampires. Which is to say... ENOUGH ALREADY, jeeeeeez.
It has looooooong past that station, mate. Especially in America they can't shut their cake(or bacon)holes about it.

And I don't get the popularity. Bacon is just chewy and incredibly greasy pieces of corpse.
What's next, bacon flavoured cola? I wouldn't be surprised

Zoz

Aug 12, 2009
Fun Boy Scout Fact to go along with the end clip, the Boy Scouts will not (at least back when I was a scout) condone a troop paintball activity. Or any mention of paintball at all. Trust me, we tried. So at least we know that they can't ruin that.

Also, found a source: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/HealthandSafety/Alerts/Paintball.aspx.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
LadyRhian said:
Someone needs to show Kate the Puppy Bowl footage on YouTube, along with the Kitty halftime show. Her brain will never recover.
Yeah, I can almost picture Kate and Kathleen eating Bacos and watching Monday Night "Everyone shut up and watch the puppies and kittens"