Feed Dump: Bears: On Cans & In Scotland

Jerusalem

Jan 20, 2011
An interesting point about the Chinese pandas, anyone given pandas as diplomatical gifts in the 70's, fell from power soon afterwards. Richard Nixon, Edward Heath, Prime Minister Tanaka of Japan and Prince Bernhard of Netherlands all received pairs of pandas from the Chinese government, and all fell from power in spectacular fashion. Hilarity, considering that pandas are essentially parasites riding on human emotions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2010/12/david_dimbleby_and_the_pandas.html

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Lies and blasphemy, Kathleen! Fluttershy is the best! Erm...[sub]if that's all right.[/sub]

OT: Hmmm...I'm wondering how long they can keep up with puns for "news". And I know I can't wait to find out. And I hope it's no time soon. I like this show.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
demoncub1990 said:
OMG they have a haru hat! WANT!
Yes, that was my hat. I bought it four years ago at Otakon. Since then, it had only gathered dust in my closet. I sent it to them along with some other hats I had. HATS FOR THE HAT GOD! ;)

Incidentally. White Side is good/friendly Hatsuharu. Black side is angry/bad Hatsuharu.

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
Awesome as usual, guys.
Please bring back Why in the Hell and Alex Reacts. Those are two of my favorite segments.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Sorry but Twilight is best pony. Dashie is 2nd best.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Eri said:
While I agree with the first half of that statement, why is your avatar RBD then? <_<

OT:
Graham, don't start putting MLP in your sketches. I love the show, but you guys are surprisingly one of the last internet shows I watch that hasn't succumb to the trend of feeding off the phenomenon. Its a black hole from which you enter you can never return. D:

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
BoredDragon said:
Eri said:
While I agree with the first half of that statement, why is your avatar RBD then? <_<

OT:
Graham, don't start putting MLP in your sketches. I love the show, but you guys are surprisingly one of the last internet shows I watch that hasn't succumb to the trend of feeding off the phenomenon. Its a black hole from which you enter you can never return. D:
I like to cycle the picture every several months =P My profile picture has Twi in it though!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
And the meta joke just lost humor. I think the only thing that would have been funier would be if Cam had said Matt instead of little girl.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Beware the NegaCow!

T-shirt it, done.

Maybe fighting a panda spy.

Furthermore, its one thing to just get a bear....but these are pandas, and pandas are awesome.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
varulfic said:
I'm suprised you didn't make an easter bunny joke in the bunny chicken story, but I'll forgive that oversight this time because you crack me up.
Since the Cadbury bunny is just a variant, does it matter?

wehrp3nguin said:
The Chinese are 'pandering' for positive foreign relations.
They can pander all they want as long as they don't hurt Sad Pander.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
I still think Kathleen is the best bear. Maybe on december 21 2012 the US will finally switch to metric! GASP!

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
This Panda-Spy did the shortest but best description of USAmericans I ever heard!
I knew Chinese are teaching their spies well!!

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
<----Rainbow Dash approves of Kathleen's statement.

OT: Quite the episode here guys. Plenty of Lol worthy moments, especially with the Cadberry Creme Eggs. What? Those things are good!

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
"I'm sorry Kathleen. You've been very naughty this year, so no Rainbow Dash for you. I'll give you a lump of coal and a pink Celestia instead"

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
"This is agent Ping-Ping! The Americans continue to be fat and poorly dressed...and they bang on my cage all the time!"

I can't recall the last time I laughed so hard at an Escapist vid.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I think bears are, like, the 1200th anniversary. You need to be something like a country to get one.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
So, what will they do when they finally run out of hats for Feed Dump?

On another note, I'm sad. Now I can't make any jokes about how the 2012 Apocalypse will either be because of a Meteor, Flood, Zombies, Twilight, or the next presidential election.